MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Post disturbing things in this thread....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rod steel global

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

is she swedish ? :wgrin

®od

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

No! She's American. :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

|Talk Soup |

rod steel global

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

he's not gone be reelected, huh ?

--edit--

sprelling

®od

Edited by: rod steel global  at: 7/21/04 17:20
NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

who?

:wgrin

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

The pics are funny, Chris, but I suspect they're a "photo-manip"!

I believe "RTL" is German television. The host is not one from any US version. The host would be either Regis Philbin (network version) or Meredith Viera (syndicated version). The lettering on the question is sharper and brighter than the answers, which are duller and a bit blurred.

I'm guessing that its a screencap from Euro TV (Germany?) and that the answers are real. Maybe names of some past Euro royals. "Torben" wouldn't make much sense in US-English as it's a Scandinavian-derived name. It seems to me that someone took the screen caps, airbrushed out the actual question and replaced it with the "GWB" one.

Does anyone recognized the host in the pics?

Not that you won't find some disturbingly dumb people in the states, hahahaha!! For that you only need to tune into the most popular US late nite TV host, Jay Leno. He does a seqment on his program called "Jaywalking" where he puts common knowledge questions to average people on the street. Here's a link to some samples (windows media player).

Jaywalking

Edited by: RonOnGuitar at: 7/21/04 22:15
rod steel global

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

OHYEAH :wgrin

I love the Jaywalking in Jay Leno's show (he's the best):aua

how can some people breathe and walk at the same time?

®od

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

I already posted my disturbing picture on your picture thread. Remember, the ones of me?

"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
"

~
Hunter S. Thompson

Damien Project

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

Well If we are posting disturbing things I guess i could bring up my gas problem after eating large quantities of Broccoli:bigeyes

Mark

www.soundclick.com/damienproject

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Post disturbing things in this thread.... Reply with quote

Sintz!! hahahahahaha

Mark! :bigeyes

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: