MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Important medical discovery!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sterling30sg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Important medical discovery! Reply with quote

I think I'm with Tom Cruise on this one, outlaw these nuts.

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040712/hl_nm/depression_activity_dc_3

Dishman said that exercise could plausibly help prevent depression in the first place, as well as treat it. In their report, he and his colleagues point to recent clinical trials in which exercise, antidepressants and psychological therapy all had similar benefits for adults with depression-although, Dishman noted, the benefits of exercise generally took longer to emerge compared with drug treatment.

With adolescents, the researchers write, the safety of drug treatment is not yet certain, and since psychological therapy is not always effective, it will be important to keep studying potential "low-risk" alternatives, such as physical activity.

The safety of drug treatment is not yet certain?????

Unbelievable....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Important medical discovery! Reply with quote

I agree they shouldn't give adolescents drugs.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Sterling30sg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Important medical discovery! Reply with quote

Outlawing drug prescriptions for people under the age of 18 for alledged diseases no diagnostic test can authenticate would really go a long way in curtailing the complications that come from this irresponsible medical ethic.., there's no question that the problem of long-term drug abuse & addiction would be sharply curtailed as well as the tragedy of suicide among young people and the host of other problems this drugging creates, such as all the problems it supposedly treats.., depression, ect.. There is legitimate research that clearly demonstrates that when people treated for the alledged disorders are taken off the drugs prescribed for them, amazingly, the symtoms almost always go away..

For almost 50 years now children have been drugged and the irreparable harm that often results is clear to just about everyone except those who's incomes and livlyhoods are dependant on seeing this drug flow continues unabated..., and the saftey of drugging adolescents has not been determined???

I'm not a doctor Chris, and I don't play one on TV either, but here's a real one that can be trusted on these issues..

www.breggin.com/

www.house.gov/ed_workforce/hearings/106th/oi/ritalin92900/breggin.htm

Edited by: Sterling30sg at: 7/17/04 0:23
Damien Project

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Important medical discovery! Reply with quote

Personally i think they should give the druga to me and that would solve most of the worlds problems :)

Mark

www.soundclick.com/damienproject

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: