MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

CAT BOXING!! For Cat lovers only!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: CAT BOXING!! For Cat lovers only! Reply with quote

Betsy "Bad Ass" and Nova "the Nasty" punch paws for control of the window seat at Cat Boxing, featuring videos of no-holds barred battles for feline control, vengeance, and pride with a cast of kitty bruisers belting it out in round after round, complete with commentary.

www.catboxing.com

hahahaha Has lots of silly cat videos - perfect for the cat-lovers that wander onto this board!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

lolson

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: CAT BOXING!! For Cat lovers only! Reply with quote

funnycats wmv

:b

:laugh

Let there be ®ock

on Interconnected on AcidPlanet with lolson @ home

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: CAT BOXING!! For Cat lovers only! Reply with quote

Hello, Miss bbchris...

My name is "Six"... - I'm new here on this bb.....

I live in Canada, and I have a Human pet whom I call "Ken".. - (you may have heard of him...)

Anyways - thank you for posting that nice site about us Cats...

Ummm - here's a picture of me.. (do I look fat in this picture...)...?

And here's one with my Husband "Tom"... - he doesn't think I'm Fat at all... - he thinks I'm a real Hottie....(Actually - I think he has very good taste...)

Oh - and here's one of our Charming Young Son - "Tinker"....

I'll spare you the pain of posting a picture of our Human pet "Ken".. - he's kinda Fugly...(the Black Sheep of our Family, - you understand.....)

:)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: CAT BOXING!! For Cat lovers only! Reply with quote

SIX!! How lovely of you to post your family photos!! It's OK - I've met your human member in the flesh and he's awfully sweet and I ALREADY have pics of him in my collection! :banana

|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: CAT BOXING!! For Cat lovers only! Reply with quote

Well...

That's very Sweet of you to say you've met our Human member in the Flesh..

However, as the Feline head of this Household, I feel obliged to inform you that our litttle Human pet "Ken" is a Virgin Human, and utterly unattracted to Asian Human Females....

And everything I just said there was False. Us Cats are allowed to tell lies as much as we want.

:we

Treacle Lilly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: CAT BOXING!! For Cat lovers only! Reply with quote

Those are beautiful kitties, Ken :blush

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: CAT BOXING!! For Cat lovers only! Reply with quote

hahahaha I didn't know cats lied?!?!?!

|Talk Soup |

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: CAT BOXING!! For Cat lovers only! Reply with quote

i like cat juggling a lot more... much more challenging than balls or bowling pins.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: