MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

rachael yamagata?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: rachael yamagata? Reply with quote

That's cool.. - I know we have different tastes, musically...

Hey - where did the Street Teamers go?

Did we scare them off?

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: rachael yamagata? Reply with quote

Quote:
Girlie chica

Sorry that no one here is open minded enough to hear about a great new artist like Rachael, but I guess it's your loss.

I would call it rather your loss that you think the people here are "closed-minded".

I fear that you have to do with people here who know about music, that's why I tell you straight that Rachael (whoever did chose to spell that wrong in the first place) leaves a mixed impression here (my ears).

Have you heard the snippet of "Worn Me Down" ?

Not only that it sounds like a bad U2 cover, but man... she really can't sing in the key of the song! Holy Jesus! :) WHO did chose this sample and song key? :insane (I'm no friend of 20 secs. sample clips anyway, but this was chosen by a deaf dude with bad intentions! LOL)

All other than that I think that she has some potential but the wrong producer who forces her to sing ideas of others rather than letting her express herself in her very own way, which would probably sound more convincing. :aw

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: rachael yamagata? Reply with quote

hahaha...

Mike - that's the bravest post I've ever seen from you....

You're usually so gentle, respectful, decent, and sensitive to the feelings of others....

But you kicked some serious ass there....

And you know what?

That's not such a bad thing....

It's good to be Honest....

Of course, it's also good to not hurt people's feelings ...

But it was fascinating to see that side of you...

hahaha...

These Europeans - I can't figure them out.......:ghost

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: rachael yamagata? Reply with quote

hahaha I think Mike's response is great! He clearly pointed out where the songs were weak and suggested reasons why. Isn't that what rachael yamagata's street team want? Honest input? Do they think Madonna/J.Lo/Mariah etc. never got criticised? :t Or praised along the way? It's the ride of life!! Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

musicrazy59

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: why so complicated Reply with quote

Haven't been in in a while and look what I missed. Next time I guess I'll explain better what kind of music the artist I'm talking about is. Anyways, all I meant to do was suggest an artist that I enjoy...it's ok if you don't like her music. I do.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: why so complicated Reply with quote

Hey musiccrazy!! This is a music board, so there are musicians, singers, publishers, producers, songwriters and many people with experience here! You've come to the right place to talk about music you like! And everyone is different so that's why you have different responses!! It's great you came back to peek at the comments!

If this artist is a friend of yours, please pass on the comments to her - we all want her to be a success! Let us know when she has more music online or any other info! In fact tell us about the OTHER musicians/singers that you like!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: