MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Went to a MuayThai/Boxing Tournament on 14 May! Photos

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Went to a MuayThai/Boxing Tournament on 14 May! Photos Reply with quote

There was entertainment from the "Rice Girls" who were pretty bad at harmonies!!! hahahahaha Here's an .avi video clip!!!

Bout #5 was between Nathan "Carnage" Corbett (Australia) and "The Knee Assassin" Mohammad Magomedov (Russia)

Here's a photo of the two of them, then my camera ran out of battery before the main fight :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Went to a MuayThai/Boxing Tournament on 14 May! Photos Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

They had the first boxing type tournament in Hong Kong after 20 years (some accident happened then)

Here's a view of the stadium - I'm sitting where the red cross is (2 rows from ground):

The first match was between "Goddess Victoria" Tse Hoi Wah from Hong Kong and "Wildcat" Panadda Sinthuwong from Thailand and it was a traditional boxing match. 4 rounds of 3 minutes and it was really good! I was so busy watching that I only took a picture of Goddess Victoria with the cup she won - which she totally deserved! Here's an exciting 14 second .avi file!

Then Bout 2 was a 5 round Muaythai match between "The Apeman" Ling Kim Fung from Hong Kong and "Iron Fists of Fujian" Guo Shi Hui from Fujian (China).

That match wasn't very exciting and I found myself distracted by the girls announcing the rounds....

Then Bout 3 was a 5 round Freestyle which was a joke to be honest - the guy from China's trainer threw in the towel before the match had even started - he looked about 30 pounds lighter than the Thai fighter. And so the Thai fighter got the cup without even fighting!! hahahaha He's cute too!

|Talk Soup |

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I thought it was supposed to be a boxing match...not a "best legs" contest. There were more girls than fighters in the ring! :wgrin

4teetoo

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

you have to be a real idiot to box.

.what.would.u.do.if.u.weren't.afraid.

purge.

grasp.

incite.

rod steel global

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Went to a MuayThai/Boxing Tournament on 14 May! Photos Reply with quote

I would love to have a "fight" with those lovely Ladys :b

:eyebrow

®od

{Rod RetroMusic Steel}{Export Music Swedish}

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Went to a MuayThai/Boxing Tournament on 14 May! Photos Reply with quote

Quote:
you have to be a real idiot to box.

:bigeyes

I'd bet Dr. Hall is gonna love responding to that one if he sees it!! :box

4teetoo

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Went to a MuayThai/Boxing Tournament on 14 May! Photos Reply with quote

lol

i suppose there could be exceptions.

you gotta admit, it doesn't seem like the brightest thing to do, getting hit in the head repeatedly, on purpose.

then again, re: the dr. thing... any of us who has been around for any amount of time knows a certain doctor that some might call an idiot.

i'm not mentioning names, but....

:ghost

.what.would.u.do.if.u.weren't.afraid.

purge.

grasp.

incite.

Edited by: 4teetoo at: 5/30/04 0:51
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Went to a MuayThai/Boxing Tournament on 14 May! Photos Reply with quote

hahaha I know boxing isn't everyone's cup of tea - that's cool! I'm glad we all have different interests and passions - makes for a very exciting world to live in :banana

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: