MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

lol at DUBYAGUMP.COM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: lol at DUBYAGUMP.COM Reply with quote

The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country

hahahahhaa Bless him! It's not easy to get it right all the time. He could use a few public speaking lessons.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

I actually got a calendar for christmas with a "bushism" for every single day. It has me in splits every morning. Some are really classic!

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically"

- Radio-Television Correspondents Association dinner; Washington, D.C; March 29, 2001.

"Actually, I - this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about - when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me."

- Hardball; May 31, 2000

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to anwer questions. I can't answer your question".

- in response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the first debate; Reynoldsburg, Ohio, October 4, 2000.

This joker has a future as an unwitting comic when he's out of politics next year.

:aua

clone9

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: LOL Reply with quote

i think i will add these to the list....if u have any more let me know....also if u have any humorous pics let me know:gl

I really don't believe he's a doctor. I think he gave a fake name of a doctor that he found online. HA HA HA HO

clone9

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: lol at DUBYAGUMP.COM Reply with quote

www.dubyagump.com

and if that isn't live try here

dubyagump.com.futuresite.register.com/index.html

I really don't believe he's a doctor. I think he gave a fake name of a doctor that he found online. HA HA HA HO

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: ahahahahaha Reply with quote

Hell, I got THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE.

How about posting one for every day ahahaha.

"I suspect that had my dad not been president, he'd be asking the same questions: How'd your meeting go with so-and-so? ... How did you feel when you stood up in front of the people for the State of the Union Address- state of the budget address, whatever you call it."

- Interview with the Washington Post; March 9, 2001

"These people don't have tanks. They don't have ships. They hide in caves. They send suiciders out".

- speaking about terrorists; Portsmouth, New Hampshire; November 1, 2002.

"Whatever it took to help Taiwan defend theirself."

- on how far we'd be willing to go to defend Taiwan; Good morning America; April 25, 2001.

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

- Townsend, Tennessee; February 21, 2001

Want more? my pleasure... :gl

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: illiterate twit Reply with quote

"The only thing I know about Slovakia is what I learned first-hand from your foreign minister who came to Texas."

- To a Slovak journalist; as quoted by Knight Ridder News Service; June 22, 1999; Bush's meeting was with Janez Drnovsek, the PRIME MINISTER of SLOVENIA.

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three nonfatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it."

- Philadelphia; May 14, 2001.

clone9

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: illiterate twit Reply with quote

k i just added em :gl

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

"I think we agree, the past is over".

- on his meeting with John McCain; quoted in the Dallas Morning News; May 10, 2000

"The government is not the surplus's money, Vice President".

- The washington post, November 5, 2000

"Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession. We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work."

- 60 Minutes II; December 5, 2000

"Anyway, I'm so thankful, and so gracious - I'm gracious that my brother Jeb is concerned about the hemisphere as well."

- Miami, June 4, 2001

"The reason I believe in a large tax cut is because it's what I believe."

- Washington, D.C.; December 18, 2000

:ww

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I LOVE that last one! :laugh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: