MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HOLY COW! or should that be holy rabbits...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: HOLY COW! or should that be holy rabbits... Reply with quote

OMG! I thought my gran was bad - she had ELEVEN!!!!! but that was then and this is now!!!!!!! WHEW. Well, all kudos to them, and better them than me is all I can say :wgrin

story.news.yahoo.com/news...fteen_kids

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Michelle Duggar's family says that the mother is all smiles after delivering her 15th child.

Both the baby and mother were doing well, although Michelle was feeling some discomfort because the birth was her second by Caesarean section, said father and former state legislator Jim Bob Duggar's mother, Mary Duggar.

"She's a trooper. She's just all smiles," Mary Duggar said in a telephone interview Monday.

The baby boy, Jackson Levi Duggar, was born at 10:52 a.m. Sunday. He weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and is 20 inches long.

"She was wanting to do it naturally," Mary Duggar said. But the delivery was by C-section because one of Jackson's shoulders was presenting first.

"I call him Jumping Jack because he would go in a circle," she said.

Home briefly from the hospital later Monday, Jim Bob, 38, sounded a bit tired but happy. He said his wife and new son were doing fine. He said he leaves the decision up to Michelle on whether to have more children.

"I have always left it up to Michelle because she's actually the one that carries them and does all the labor," he said. "But we both love children. Even yesterday, she said she would like to have some more."

Michelle, 37, probably will be in Washington Regional Medical Center for three or four days, said her mother-in-law, who is taking care of the 14 other children.

Michelle, who home schools her children and is helping to build the family's new home in Tontitown from the ground up, started having her babies when she was 21, four years after she and Jim Bob married. He is a real estate businessman and a former state representative.

Their children include two sets of twins, and the parents have stuck to the letter "J" for their names. There is Joshua, 16; Jana and John-David, 14; Jill, 13; Jessa, 11; Jinger, 10; Joseph, 9; Josiah, 7; Joy-Anna, 6; Jeremiah and Jedidiah, 5; Jason, 4; James, 2; and Justin, 1.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: HOLY COW! or should that be holy rabbits... Reply with quote

Wow, does the article say if she was on fertility drugs or did I miss it? Our mum managed 10, but as you said, that was one every now and then!

Not to change subjects, Debbie, but I thought you'd latched on to this "rabbit" story:

"New Swatch Ad Features Rabbits In Sexual Positions

Billboard Kicks Off New 'Bunnysutra' Swatch Watch Line

Tourists visiting New York's Times Square are blushing over a new Swatch watch billboard that features six pairs of rabbits in various sexual positions, according to a Local 6 News report.

(Local 6 News - local6.com)

-- Here's the click-thru slide show of the billboard:

"Graphic" images, LOL!

The billboard kicks off the new "Bunnysutra" Swatch watch line that features the company's "touch" technology.

A Swatch news release reportedly says when touched, the clock hands land on "happy bunny positions."

Local 6 News reported that people are outraged at the images, but a Swatch spokesman said the ad is playful and fun.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: HOLY COW! or should that be holy rabbits... Reply with quote

Now, Deborah...(or shall I call you Debbie...?)

I am SO disappointed in you.

When we first met, I thought you were a Princess - who worried about Important things..... - like peas under stacks of mattresses...

Sigh.....

Kiss me, I'm a Frog....... :)

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Ron, thats mad. :eek :wgrin It looks quite awful too, like some kids drawing...:toc

I just find it very strange that people can have so many kids :dunno how on earth do you support and educate them all???? :hm

:rollin

Drooly! :kiss There!

Oh, my full name is Deborah, but I've grown up with Debbie. Strange that you ask, but people have started calling me Deborah of late. :dunno

:gl

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: LOL Reply with quote

Quote:
It looks quite awful too

And the + + for eyes would seem to indicate a dead wabbit, instead of an estactic one!

Quote:
I just find it very strange that people can have so many kids how on earth do you support and educate them all????

You mean all at once? Well, most often in the US, there's a fund setup at a local bank if the family isn't well-to-do. In addition to private contributions, companies & corps donate services & goods. e.g. a minivan, formula, free diaper service for 3 years, funds toward college, etc. Quads & quints get a good deal of publicity, so I can imagine these folks are just swamped with goodwill! (and - I wouldn't be surprised - with a book & movie offer or two.)

But when they come out one at a time over the years, people just manage to get by, of course. Our family was working class poor - lots of hand-me-downs, restitching, resewing and recycling, hahaha! A simple, but yet, fulfilling way of growing up. I wouldn't have swapped it to be a billionaire's kid!

(Though I will take a billion itself nowadys, in case anyone's so inclined!!! heheheheh)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: