MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

"Last Flight Out" new single from NZ
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elvin66

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Just stopping in 2 Introduce myself Reply with quote

I didn't say "Neil Young" I said "Neil Diamond" lol. You silly thing. <G> and...oohhh looky here, it's Connery Faire posting on this here message board. What's for dinner !

Connery Faire

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: CHRIS!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

You know it babe... How you been... Nice trax you sent!!! and BTW you havent heard nuttin yet with this band.. I've yet to sing a lead song !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOMEN ROCK!!!!!! But the boy's doing damn good.. Getting compared to Pearl Jam.... (If you're gonna steal, steal fromt he best I guess!)

Whip Mark is that what you said.. I was planning on that already but now that I have your permission... well....

Connery Faire

Connery Faire

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Dinner Reply with quote

Umm what's for dinner.. well whatever you're cooking cuz I done told your skank ass I wasn't being your bych tonight. You want a bych either pay for one or be one boy!

Hows that Chris.. did I whip him there?

Connery Faire

"Why do they call em knockers? Mine aren't big enough to knock on a mouses door"

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: Dinner Reply with quote

NEIL DIAMOND whoops ! hahahahhahahahhaha That was funny to read. I guess you'd mention Pearl Jam in the same posting and I've seen Neil YOung & Pearl Jam mentioned together so many times, that my mind saw what wasn't there!! Hey - it happens to all of us!! hahahaha

CONNI!! Yes I wanna hear you sing lead vocals!!! wooooohooooooo Just shove Mark into the background :rollin

hahahahhaha I don't take sides - I love you both dearly!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Connery Faire

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: Sides Reply with quote

Ahh no need to take sides... we both love you dearly too.....

Hey Chic nice site.. I kinda like the atmosphere..

So when you gonna bring your ass over for a visit... I still have never met you in person ya know..

Called up the radio station I listen to all the time tonight (THE ROCK) and asked the Dj if he had heard of us yet. He said no. I asked him why the hell was wrong with his programme director not playing our new release.. He said I don't know but I'll help you publicize it in a minute... He put me on hold a few secs and then asked me all about the band, where we were playing when how much it costs and then put me on the spot to sing a line or two rofl.. I did a perfect Alanis and he said YOU NAILED IT!!! hahahah that was fun.. Okay I guess There's no need ot be nervous about tomorrow night before the label, If I can hit the spot like that I should be right.. Mark was impressed.. Said damn the tv last week and the radio tonight rofl...

Hugs all Im off!

Connery Faire

"Chicks with dicks remind me of farm hicks"

www.bradymax.com/lfo

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Sides Reply with quote

hahahaahhaha CONNI!! You are mad and so much fun!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! wooooooooohoooooooo :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: