MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

AUSTRALIA - there for a brief moment - photo heavy!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: AUSTRALIA - there for a brief moment - photo heavy!! Reply with quote

Thanks for peeking in on this thread. Was in Australia for 6 full days + 2 half days!!! To participate in a "Date with Destiny" workshop/seminar. Had a totally outstanding time.

First impressions; Australia is so so spacious! Gold Coast (near Brisbane) is lovely and green. Reminded us of a blend between UK/USA and Asia (Thailand) - signs are in English and there are tropical flora about. THe people there were extremely friendly and really do say "Gidday" and use "mate" at the end of every sentence - hahahahahhahaha It is autumn there and I meant to video the water going down the sink but forgot...... :b

Here's snippets from our time there:

View of the Gold Coast from our room:

Broadbeach (the nearest beach - 5Km away)

We had to choose a buddy to work with (from our team) at the seminar and I partnered up with Michael (from Germany!!) hahahahahaha

He'd flown 30 hours to come to this event! And we thought a 9 hour flight was long.....

Here's Michael getting jiggy with Shaun:

There was over 10 different nationalities in our group of 30 people and I've now got more friends around the world! There was a singer in our group called Carmelo - his LUNGS and VOCALs wow! hahahahahahhaa Also had a promoter from Sydney in our team, so will be talking to him about exporting some talent to Australia. Here's a group photo that I took (so obviously I'm not in the pic!!!) on our last night there - this is only half of our group!

Day after the seminar, we hired a car and headed straight for the famous Surfers Paradise beach. The beaches in Australia are long and wide and yes with lots of surf!! The beach has flags every 50 metres or so, and each section has its own flag to indicate - safe to swim/surf etc. I was surprised that the water felt quite cold. Women were sunbathing topless quite openly - sorry guys I didn't get any pics of that!! :aua

Here's a picture of me on Surfers Paradise!

And we got a nice car for the last day (we had 9 hours to kill before our flight!!!)

If you want to see any more or watch a few silly clips - go here.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Edited by: bbchris  at: 5/2/04 4:01 am
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Australia - there for a brief moment - photo heavy!! Reply with quote

You already know my favorite piccy.... :b

:bcool

Hey!! Downloaded and watched the vids you made....SUPER!!

Shaun looks like he enjoys having his picture taken as much as I do!! :aua (being sarcastic, of course!!) He did a fabulous job on the roof....took me 10 minutes to figure mine out!!

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 4/30/04 4:59 am
LORD LENSAJUICE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Australia - there for a brief moment - photo heavy!! Reply with quote

I still want your Job Chris!!!! :headz

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Ampcast

Soundclick

Moonfruit

Free Audio Player

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: hahahaha Reply with quote

Seismic! That was the THIRD video we took of the car roof hahahahaha There were no instructions so we were just pushing buttons and stuff - bloody hysterical hahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa hahahha And yes he doesn't understand my relationship with a camera - hahahahahahahhahahahaha So happy you enjoyed the videos hahahahahahaha

Paul!! We want you to come to HK and plumb our bathroom please!!

LORD LENSAJUICE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Video????? wheres the video???? ... I must be slipping!!!:lol

Bathroom..... no problem...... :headz

Paul

Business As Usual . com

Ampcast

Soundclick

Moonfruit

Free Audio Player

LORD LENSAJUICE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeesssss .. I found the video's ....

Fantastic Chris..... :)

Paul

Business As Usual . com

Ampcast

Soundclick

Moonfruit

Free Audio Player

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

looks like you had a fab time! seems like you lead such an interesting life. i'm glad you got to see the seminar too. i liked the videos.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Welcome back, Chris.................

Glad your trip was a positive one..........

Man, Australia looks bloody Georgeous, mate..!

And all those beaches..........

sigh...

:)

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Way cool!

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... :me :l

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

lolol..............

(sorry - I just couldn't resist.....)............

Lovely, lovely photos..........!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Thanks for looking & viewing Bud. Thanks Mike! Drooly!! hahahahahahaha That's funny seeing clips from the 'small & compact' video - they were discussing (as men do) how small they'd like a camera hahahahahhahahahahaha

|Talk Soup |

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Very nice Reply with quote

I love Australia. It really is a beautiful place. And the food - fresh fresh fresh. I thought it would be colder, but apparently not! You all look pretty summery.

:fades

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Very nice Reply with quote

I think Debs cause it's the Gold Coast, we flew down to Melbourne from Brisbane on our way back (yep - added to the flying time!!) and it was FREEZING when we walked out the airport. And it is only 2 hours from Brisbane to Melbourne!! We couldn't believe the change in temperature!! :dunno

We will definitely go back and do the touristy thing and visit Sydney, Tasmania etc. Another country on the list. The list is getting longer and longer....

|Talk Soup |

Jeff Stoll 2004

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Good photos Chris. :w

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: