MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Chris...Collab tracks if...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

Here ya go, Princess...if you want to do anything with them or want me to change them somehow just say so...or pitch'em if ya want...whatever...

LAMMA ISLAND LULLABYE 1 HI-FI

LAMMA ISLAND LULLABYE 2 HI-FI

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD EITHER HERE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

Hope you like them. Not much, but might sound pretty with a song added.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

WOW SEISMIC! I've never heard you do anything like this before! It's beautiful!! I'm grabbing it as I listen. I'd LOVE to add vocals/lyrics to it. You gotta be patient with me AND keep asking me about it hahahahahaha (See - I'm a typical woman!!!!) :kizz

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

Quote:
You gotta be patient with me AND keep asking me about it hahahahahaha (See - I'm a typical woman!!!!)

You're a woman, but WAY above "typical"...

Take your time, do what ya want, let me know what you need me to change if anything...

No worries. ;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

Aww sweetness will get you far !! Thanks buddy! :banana

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

Quote:
sweetness will get you far...

One thing I learned about the ladies at a very early age...you attrach more "Flies" (Babes) with "Honey" than you do with "Vinegar".... ;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

You are indeed a wise man with a caring open heart.

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

That means a lot to me coming from someone who definitely knows caring and compassion....because SHE is the perfect example.... :D

Thank You!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

:boink I like this acoustic number - I think I'm listening mostly to #2 at the moment. Thanks for your future patience! :rollin

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

Whichever you like is great!! You do it and I'll promote it as "Chris Bowers (with Seismic Anamoly)"....we'll move that baby to #1 somewhere!!

Maybe enter it at MakeAStar?? :hm

Thanks!!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

Nice track.....

I can definitely hear a melody in my mind while listening...

Seismo - who's playing the acoustic?

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

I did them both, bro...on my Indianola ER...played, edited and mixed by yours truly...

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

Wow....

I didn't realize you played guitar, Seismo.....

For some reason, I was under the impression that you were a loops/samples/keyboards kinda guy...

I gotta go listen to more of your stuff...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :rollin Seismic ROCKS!

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

Quote:
I didn't realize you played guitar, Seismo.....

Hmmmmm...okay...

As I don't have a "band" per se or get the chance to work much with other musicians, I do utilize samples and loops to "fill" the percussion, synth, and miscellaneous tracks through mixing...occasionally a rhythm line or bass line...but the majority of the guitar/bass is my stuff...imagine that.

Do you play, btw??

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Chris...Collab tracks if... Reply with quote

Well now...

If you play guitar and bass - that's stuff I can relate to...

I have nothing against samples or loops, it's just that they don't touch my heart the way "real" stuff does....

Yeah - I play guitar. And sing. Not well, but well enough to write songs I love, and express myself.

My main thing is writing and arranging. I'm blessed to be in a band with a bunch of seriously talented and experienced Musicians who (for some unknown reason) allow me to control our Musical direction......

Ok.

I'm gonna go listen to more of your stuff now.....

Edited by: droolymutt  at: 5/6/04 6:29 am
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: