MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you say?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you say? Reply with quote

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you sa Reply with quote

What's up with the plastic face?

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you sa Reply with quote

Er...

I'd say........

er...

um...

I wouldn't say anything.

I would back away slowly, then go hide under my bed until he's gone.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you sa Reply with quote

Michael:

I always enjoyed your music for the most part. Your videos are some of the best ever done, I think. You had it all, man. Fame. Fortune. All the women you could ever "know".

So why in the name of God would you do that to your face and nose and desire relations with little children? From a man's standpoint, you were a fairly handsome guy at one time; now you've made yourself look like :frankie

Why??

Please; seek some serious psychological help, man. SERIOUS help.

clone9

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you sa Reply with quote

he is trying to turn himself into the character he played in the 'THRILLER' video :frankie

I really don't believe he's a doctor. I think he gave a fake name of a doctor that he found online. HA HA HA HO

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you sa Reply with quote

Wow Seismic! I think I'd like to say what you said! :blah

|Talk Soup |

Treacle Lilly

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you sa Reply with quote

Uh....egads!

Love, Life and Music for the sub-masses

My New CD is out NOW!!

Da Blog

Where I've been lately

Enjoy my Weed files

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you sa Reply with quote

Quote:
I think I'd like to say what you said! :blah

Really?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: If this man came to post on Blah Blah, what would you sa Reply with quote

Everything apart from the "From a man's standpoint" :l

|Talk Soup |

shandi

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Michael Reply with quote

I think it's really sad, what he's done to his face. Like Elvis (with drugs)- no doctor said no: you've had enough to him.

I also think he is a victim and a sample of modern stardom. He started his career so young and with a tough task master, and he became famous sooooo fast and at such a tender age.

I see him as a child himself, truly, that he just never developed to an adult, and perhaps that is why he loves children so much. In our modern society we find it strange if adults are friends with children and think the worst when in fact one could just be a loving person with lots of love and money to give to those less fortunate.

I hope he is not guilty

shandi

www.shandi.org

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: Michael Reply with quote

That is so beautifully written Shandi. I can totally understand what you mean. He's so rich that like a spoilt child he gets whatever he asks for - his face for example. I like you hope he's not guilty. He may be a child inside but he's also a man and men have needs.....

|Talk Soup |

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: I hope he's not guilty Reply with quote

I'd say its a shame to want to look like something/somebody else, and go through such pain to do it - I feel that he hates himself and there's a basic insecurity there that no money or fame can assuage. I think the kids take him to an uncomplicated time he never had. Growing up in India we dont find it strange for adults to share rooms/beds with kids, it happens all the time. So I guess I dont find it so odd. I'm not sure whether this is the same new societal morality that has people calling the cops if they see a parent disciplining their kids, or hypnotists telling kids that they somehow must have been abused in their childhood and thats why they're all messed up now... its like some extreme point of protectionism; or maybe the world is "badder" than even I thought!

I think this is a witch hunt - I could be wrong, but I hope he's not found guilty. :dunno

:g

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I hope he's not guilty Reply with quote

I'd say PISS OFF WANKER.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I hope he's not guilty Reply with quote

Steve! *laughing* hahahaha *still laughing*

Debbie - I hear what you're saying. In fact, it's similar in Hong Kong culture, at least in the past when many members of a family live in one household.

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: