MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

CHAM pics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilikepie2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: CHAM pics Reply with quote

in case anyone's waiting at the edge of their seats to see my pictures of the tibetan monk cham performance, i just put them up- along with a bunch of background text too.

CHAM

www.budbennett.com/budgallery.htm

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: CHAM pics Reply with quote

Great pics Bud. ....... you take a good photo!!! :)

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Ampcast

Soundclick

Moonfruit

Free Audio Player

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: CHAM pics Reply with quote

Cool pics Budly..:)

I like this old one the best. ( Not monks )

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: CHAM pics Reply with quote

thanks steve. what's amusing about that to me is that i was just in a gallery the other day showing the dude in charge a picture of the mandala and he went instead to that very picture and asked for a print of it to put in his wife's boutique (she sells my glass too). i ought to get one of those digital picture printers i guess.

and thanks paul too. i sure like taking pictures of these things.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: I remember Reply with quote

Your mp3 page had LOTS of pictures of your garden and the flowers. Do you still have those?

:langel

xxx

debbie

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I remember Reply with quote

i have different and better ones now debbie. if you go to my gallery page there's a bunch of links to photo stuff of mine. soon as i have time i'm going to add more in but i've so many glass orders to fill nowadays i just don't have much time for anything else (and that's a good thing too!)

gallery

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

Edited by: ilikepie2  at: 4/21/04 5:10 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: CHAM pics Reply with quote

AHA! Finally the CHAM pics! I love the descriptions and the photos - I will take the time to download the videos at a later date as the sound on this notebook seems to be missing right now?!?!? I particularly liked the 'artistic' photos of the dancers!! Great photo of your son with Ven. Lobsang Norbu! What great smiles!! That is indeed my favourite photo.

Thanks Bud!! Well worth browsing through.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: CHAM pics Reply with quote

thanks chris. i feel very badly for the tibetans and do what i can to help, it's not much but i guess every little bit counts. i'm writing to the dalai lama this week even, actually iwrote him a few days ago but keep re-writing it. i hope that in some small way my talking and pictures and background info can help a little.

about gabriel and that monk, ever since then, g has talked about him. he's now included in the "pretend friend" category and g asks if his monk friend can come along when we go places. says when he goes to live in china he'll visit his monk friend in india. that dude made an impression for sure. hey- i think i'll tell the dalai lama about that too. haha- another re-write!

sorry those video clips are so huge, i wasn't thinking internet when i did them. one of these days i'll convert them to a smaller format for the internet.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: CHAM pics Reply with quote

Awwww that is such a sweet story about Gabriel & the monk. What a positive influence in your son's life!

I honor you and congratulate you for writing to the Dalai Lama, your level of contribution is very inspiring Bud. You've certainly touched me with your honesty. Keep doing what you're doing, you really are making a difference! :sensational

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: