MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hello blah blah blahers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Don't make me bite you!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Yiketh.

Yer THO thekthy, Clem.....

Thow uth yer boobieth, ok?

Nithe teeth, btw.......

:borg

BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

noneth for youeth! you stupideth mutteth!

can you replace the black with gold? i am considering new fashion statements.

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Droolymutt.........! :insane :ohno

BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

thank you thank you thank you!

ha ha drooly got reprimanded!

:cute :bleh :banana :nana :merci :ily :wgrin :gl

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Drooly is very handsome normally and a truly good guy,

he only scares the hell out of Admin at times LOL :nutz

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

:b

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

hahahaaha Yes Clem! Come and crash on our sofa - it converts into a bed! :bigeyes But be prepared for CULTURE SHOCK here! hahahahahahahhaa Just let me know if you do intend to come here in the future and we'll have a blast!!!

Hey I wanted to ask you Clem - are you a musician yourself? I remember you said you're taking a year out? Have you decided where you are going? :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

chrisbaby-

i'm just learning to play the geetar, so no, not a musician... i have mostly been interested in visual art and writing, especially fiction writing and poetry. i am extremely drawn to the music business, mostly because i have always been around and gotten along with the strange creative musical types. as i learn more about myself i realize how it's really the only community that really stirs up anything joy or excitement in my soul. hey, so here i am! glad i found you all! :)

:g

now give me beer!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

I know exactly what you're saying Clem! And playing guitar is AWESOME! It's the best fashion accessory there is! :wgrin

So you do writing? That's impressive! And what does visual art mean? Are you an artist? Or does it mean photography?

Now we want to :dang :boink :banana :lana :blah :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

chris-

visual art meaning i like to paint, draw, collage, photography; i especially like to combine all those things with the written word. i love the idea of multi-media, although i definitely also appreciate things in their simplest forms, as well.

here's an artist i like, very popular in the states, his name is brian andreas, and he couples these strange, colorful, primitive images with tender, beautiful, whimsical poetry and prose...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: