MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hello blah blah blahers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Chris suggested i start a new thread and introduce myself.

I am Clem (Clementyne Howard, BlondeBoheme, will respond to most any variation of those words). right now i write mostly literature but have a growing interest in music, as my dad was a wonderful country music songwriter, named Harlan Howard. i'm rather new to the whole scene after accidently stumbling upon moosiks a few weeks back. now i'm making my way across boardland, but this site is by far the nicest, most cordial one around. i'm sure some of u have seen me as a subject of intense debate on other boards. such silliness. anyway, i just wanted to tell all u fab-u-lous folks yer doing a good job keeping up the dignity of the site! maybe your good example will spread. yeah right! i won't hold my breath. :ww

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Howdy!

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Tell me I'm fab-u-lous again....

I like it when u talk that way 2 me.

UR sexy.....

:)

Got a pic?

Got a link?

thanx.

U rock.

:)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

ok.

Enough of this foolishness.

I admit it - I'm BlondeBoheme.....

BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

if i wasn't such a dog lover why i would .... :warrior

break out my nunchucks!

my pic is already all over these boards somehow, and i know you, drooly, have seen it! i refuse to exploit myself any further! hahahaha! :lol

lolson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Hello

:D

Let there be ®ock

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Welcome!!! :blah :racing :party

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

What pics!??!!? I haven't seen any pics!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

OK, one more time, just for you, Chris! And if you were just joking, I'm gonna kick yer lil Hong Kong booty! HAHAHA! :lana

Ain't I cute? :b

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Ummmm....Yes?? :thumb

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

I really wasn't joking! I don't have much time to frequent all the boards and so I missed this really CUTE photo of you!! hahahahhaa Excellent!! It's lovely to see such a smile!! We like smilers here at Blah blah!! And you might not know it now, but you'll soon discover that I LOVE to post photos online - hahahahahahhahaha :banana

Do you have any pets Clem?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

:aw Time to say

HeeeelllLLLoooOOOOOO!!!!!

after the picture posting! HAHAHAHA

:racing

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

:hm ain´t i cute? who´d ask that?

:popcorn :devil

BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

me, that's who! not that i have to ask, though! :lol

gawd, condoleeza rice is such a bastard witch-- i am watching this circus, or the US governmet 911 proceedings, and it's really getting to me. sorry. what an embarrassment. it's worse than an episode of the practice, or law and order, both have more clout than this junk. that's it, i'm packing up my stuff and leaving the US today. chris, can i crash at yer place in HK? hahahaha!

thanx, chris, and yes, i have a pup- johnny cash howard, but he goes by cash. he luvs the beach, and people. always trying to make me jealous. i need to get a site and dedicate it to him, that way i can show you all haw cute my lil snout is. :boink

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello blah blah blahers Reply with quote

Show us yer snout, Clem.

But be polite about it, please.

This is a nice Family board.

Thank you for understanding.

Now show us yer snout.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: