MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

THE PATH TO ONENESS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esa shi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

I recorded this alone, in one take, improvising, it's based on Oneness (shades of Devadip Carlos Santana) but it's an ever flowing improvisation, playing what comes, feeling not thinking. True continuous music rather than a confined structured song. This is dedicated to the one who I love but does not love me in return....

It's instrumental because words are futile.... There is a mantra to go with this though....

"In my darkest hour, when my soul is at its lowest point, I call to the universe in despair. My flame reaches into the sky and calls for aid...."

Esa Shi - The Path To Oneness

http://mp3.openmusicsource.net/players/play_high.m3u?id=129689

The quality is very low otherwise it would be too big to upload.... If you've got 12 minutes to spare, listen.... Hopefully you'll have a faster connection so it won't keep breaking up.... Thanks....

Edited by: esa shi at: 4/6/04 3:03 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

Esa!! Really enjoyed listening to this!! :nw Thanks for posting!! Love it!! You know what I'm going to say? Play MORE guitar!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

PANick11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

well, I tried to stream it but it keeps cutting out every few seconds...

I can hear a wonderfull guitar tone though!!!

make it Downloadable.....ok?

when I try right clicking and saving it doesn't work..

hmmm..

PANick

esa shi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

Thanking chris of course and Pan....

Esa Shi - The Path To Oneness

PANick11

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this thing Esa..

you sound like Carlitos in the late 70s ...gorgeous and passionate and sentimental..

and, it's always a pleasure to listen to somone who really loves the guitar..

I mean REALLY loves it...

thanks....

PANick

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

yes very nice what amp guitar effects did you use?

rod steel global

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

Oh, this is GOOD

:merci

®od

{Rod RetroMusic Steel}{Export Music Swedish}

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

wow VERY passionate esa. i dig the mantra too (i like mantras myself and often recite a personal one when i make stained glass, has to do with the fact that the same sun shines down on us all and the interconnectedness of that.)

you totally rock.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

Quote:
.....you sound like Carlitos in the late 70s ....

Without question...

Totally awesome, man...you need to get this out on the net and promote it...it is definitely top quality stuff!!

:thumb

esa shi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

Panick - :dang thanks....

Rev - Thanks again. For this I used a Yamaha SG. I would use a Mesa Boogie Mark I for this tone but I can't afford one yet, so, surprisingly for this one I used a Korg Pandora PX4 straight into the recorder. Also I used a Vox Wah.

Rod - Thanks again.

Bud - Thank you once more. Oh by the way I know it's took ages but your CDs are ready and about to be sent. Thought i'd let you know. The Santana/McLaughlin boots.

Seismic - Thanks so much. Well this is only home made stuff up to now. I've not even started yet. Once the band is sorted I will be recording some proper stuff rather than using backing tracks or making the backing music myself.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: THE PATH TO ONENESS Reply with quote

Hi Esa .... have you another link ......... I cant play it for some reason!! :)

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Ampcast

Soundclick

Moonfruit

Free Audio Player

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: