MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

like a glass of cold lemonade

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: like a glass of cold lemonade Reply with quote

when the rest of the boards are like eating crackers with a dry mouth. it's refreshing to come in somewhere where everyone is not obsessed with attacking and one-up-ing eachother. thank you, chris! you rock! :ily

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: like a glass of cold lemonade Reply with quote

hahaha Thanks Clem! That's nothing to do with me - it's to do with the high-class visitors we get on this board. A lot of them only visit here for the very reason you mention. Others come here because they are tall men. Others come to spread the word about their music. Others come to see what a non-American board is like. And others come because I beg/pleaded/asked them nicely to. :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: like a glass of cold lemonade Reply with quote

hahaha, yer funny chris. either way, it's a great board. you don't have to beg or plead with me, darlin'! :nw

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: like a glass of cold lemonade Reply with quote

haha And you are most welcome too. This board could do with more female input! :l

|Talk Soup |

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: and what am I, chopped liver??? Reply with quote

hehehehehe

:kizz

Hiya Blonde! Hiya Chris! another female signs in...albeit occassionally...

:gl

:ww

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: and what am I, chopped liver??? Reply with quote

I LOVE Female Input....or Output....or Whateverput....makes the world go 'round... :D ;)

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: and what am I, chopped liver??? Reply with quote

Chicks rule!

:dang

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

rod steel global

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: and what am I, chopped liver??? Reply with quote

Quote:
Chicks rule!

Yeah ! :bmutant

(but to much sometimes:dunno )

:yeah

®od

{Rod RetroMusic Steel}{Export Music Swedish}

Edited by: rod steel global  at: 4/7/04 11:11 am
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: like a glass of cold lemonade Reply with quote

Quote:
it's refreshing to come in somewhere where everyone is not obsessed with attacking and one-up-ing each other

Oh yeah, Clem? You *&^%#!!!!, I'm better than you!!!

(just kiddin' ya, hahahahaha)

The folks here are good people, as are the mods/admins. I think everyone hereabouts enjoys encouraging one another and likes giving & receiving thoughtful kudos & intelligent critiques.

You'll certainly find a diversified and wide range of ideas on politics, religion, music, life, death, Coke or Pepsi and more. But usually people here don't confuse a person's views or tastes with the person her/himself. So while they may not agree with someone's else's idea about XYZ, the XYZ doesn't carry over to the person..

As you said, there are already plenty of places on the web to go on with strong opinions and even toss a flame or two. (And some of us might even join in those frays now and then, lol.) But at Blah Blah, things are a bit different!

Ron

BlondeBoheme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: like a glass of cold lemonade Reply with quote

you're all right- estrogen does rock! :banana

let's celebrate! :bday

thanx for welcoming me! :ww

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: like a glass of cold lemonade Reply with quote

I think of it more as a nice cold beer, after a long hard day of sweating on the chain-gang...............

:eyes

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: like a glass of cold lemonade Reply with quote

Clem - you might need to start a new thread introducing yourself. There's a few people here who would love to know more about yourself. *waving from Hong Kong* :laugh

|Talk Soup |

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: like a glass of cold lemonade Reply with quote

A round of estrogen, then! On the house! :)

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: