MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

heyyyyyyyy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: heyyyyyyyy Reply with quote

We had a gig last night and some people who had seen us at our last gig at the Fringe took the trouble to check out our website, and followed us to our gig last night with some friends in tow. How cool is that????????

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now thats what we like to see... :cute

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: heyyyyyyyy Reply with quote

Awesome! You must be addictive!

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: hahahahaha Reply with quote

well, thats what we aim to be... LOL!

:kizz

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahaha Reply with quote

I'd follow you anywhere, pretty lady.... :D

Netjams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahaha Reply with quote

Yeh it will lead you to my house :kiss

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: heyyyyyyyy Reply with quote

That's fantastic that it happened for you Debbie!! May you experience more.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: heyyyyyyyy Reply with quote

Excellent.....

It's definitely a good sign when people come back specifically because they like your music/show.....

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: hahahaha Reply with quote

LOL, thank you thank you thank you!

:kiss

Drooly, yeah, we're getting unsolicited calls for gigs, including events, which is great. I wish we had time to do more though, but its tough with one of us travelling one time or other. I've booked us flat through from end april to mid-may cause we all seem to be here then, had to turn down some gigs from now to then,what a bore. Next will be early June I reckon waaaaah.

Anyway, its all good. Not bad for being in the underground band scene less than 2 years...

:ww

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Its probably cause Heisha's a female fronted cover band, & apart from 9th State, there isn't another so good for you guys! :banana

|Talk Soup |

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

LOL, I dont think we're a run of the mill "cover" band, and we do very ecclectic material, unlike normal event/cover bands; plus we do do some originals, though not as many as I'd like... but more than that we have some serious talent in Colin, Harold and Alan... next gig I'm gonna record a couple of the originals and start a page.

It could be simply that we're good... :gl

LOL, Seismo, what was that about if you dont sell yourself nobody else will???? ohoh, I've caught the bug... ahahahaha wheeeeeeeee

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Great Debbie :)

Paul

NEW : Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Ampcast

Soundclick

Moonfruit

Free Audio Player

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Thanks Paul! Reply with quote

:langel

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

Hey Debbie, I didn't say you weren't good! Heisha is known as a covers band - that simply means you do songs that aren't written by the bandmembers that members of the public would recognise - nothing wrong with that! Let me know when you can do a whole set of originals and I'll involve you in a couple of 'Indie nights' happening round town.

Hong Kong is rocking with lots of great bands now!! The Rocking Donkees are the best I've seen for awhile, you ought to watch them - they also do 'ecletic' covers and very dancey too.

|Talk Soup |

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

i am glad to hear things are going well if y'all ever come to washington d.c. area i'll be there!

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Hi Rev! Reply with quote

great to see you here! yeah. And when are you and the missus coming to HK?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: