MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Meth and Ecstasy Busts And Setups

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onewhoknows100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Meth and Ecstasy Busts And Setups Reply with quote

This letter is about three people who are involved in many terrible things, mainly throughout California, but they leave their victims in different states all the time, usually in the jails.

One thing that the like to do is set an person up with a lot of drugs, usually meth or ecstasy, and they get sent to prison for many years, often their entire young life.

This is one way that they do it.

They “pick” somebody, by giving them that stuff that makes them hear voices, and they stay with the person for a long time, scaring them a little bit. Sometimes they scare them that there is a set up of drugs underneath their bed, and the people reach underneath their bed, to get it out, and when this happens, one of them has already called the police and they bust through the door and the person is holding the bag of drugs, looking paranoid. These people go to jail.

Another thing that they do, is tell someone “accidentally” that all they were supposed to do was make them “break”. They make this look like they said it on an accident, and then they keep acting like they regretted telling the person that, and now they can never break, and there is no way for the connection with them to ever go away unless they “break”. They tell this person to make themselves “break” by throwing themselves on the ground and screaming at the top of their lungs.

Meantime, they’re spreading rumors all around that this person is a drug addict and/or crazy. And people believe it, because they’re throwing trying to make themselves “break”. And no-one knows they’re connected. And the person thinks that they are trying to help them

Then they encourage the person to do crystal meth, to make themselves paranoid, so that they can “break”. They they scare this person out of town. That’s when they really start scaring them. They leave on an airplane, all wired up, and these three have set up their bag with loads of crystal meth. Sometimes these three tell the person to even plead guilty to this meth, because it’s all a game to make you “break”. Everyone’s in on it, and when you “break” they will get out of jail. Sometimes these people plead guilty to many years worth of dope, and these three laugh at how stupid the people are when they’re in jail. I believed it, when I trusted them. But I caught on to them before they were ever able to do anything like that to me.

The way that they get into people’s rooms, is that there are a number of people all over, who haven’t “broke”, but think that they are another kind of “one of you” who doesn’t have to “break” but has to do things for them, like let them borrow the hotel master keys, let them get past security, etcetera. The hotel staff never finds out what happens to these people.

These are the three involved. They are Lynn, John, and Pablo: Here is a description of them.

Lynn is a haired in her early thirties.She is known in downtown San Diego, especially by residents and staff at the residential hotels. I think her last name is Sermons. She knows how to act really nice, and get people to believe her when she tells lies about people, but I know the real Lynn. John is a man about thirty, about 5’ 7”. He is usually clean cut. He is mostly known in the Hillcrest area. He is gay, but sometimes poses as a homophobic person, so he can humiliate, and get people to hate and attack certain gay men, usually the ones he develops a crush on. He is a weak- willed little . And Pablo is an elderly man in his 70s, whose voice is aided by some kind of electronic voice box, I believe due to his larynx being removed. I believe this was done in jail as part of a mandatory procedure. They were trying to stop him from doing what he does. His speaking voice sounds electronic, and he uses some kind of a speaker sometimes. But he can still do this communication. His real name is Neil Clayborn Askew, and he is my moms uncle. He is also supposed to be dead, but he faked his own death by messing with a newspaper obituary reporter many years ago. He was known as Neil Askew many years ago in Sonoma County and Lake County, California. Approximately 15 years ago, he had his ual organ split by some inmates in the jail. Either he was spreading false rumors about people, or they found out he was a child molester. Either way he deserved it, but they should not have stopped there. These three people are the absolute most worthless pieces that I have ever heard of.

I need help with them. They are still connected to me. More information about this is at the following site:

www.geocities.com/onewhok...ecret.html

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: Meth and Ecstasy Busts And Setups Reply with quote

How does someone get 'picked' to take drugs? I think you need to see a therapist. This is an international board with I think just a couple of posters who actually live in California so your well-meaning post here may just be a waste of time for you. And maybe if you stopped taking crystal meths - you'd stop feeling paranoid. I wish you success in your fight against drugs

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: