MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

the newest glass design coming out of my shop

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilikepie2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: the newest glass design coming out of my shop Reply with quote

i finished and sent this off to a friend last week. it has a lot of pieces so i used four different yellow's in the petals to make it visually interesting during different parts of the day. it was a whole lot of fun and slightly challenging too.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: the newest glass design coming out of my shop Reply with quote

now that i see it, lemme say the clear part there isn't really clear, it's actually blue, the same blue as is in the right under the flower, it's just so hard to get a picture of glass where the colors come out and not what's behind it (like the sky or your neighbor's house or the tree in front of your window etc)

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: the newest glass design coming out of my shop Reply with quote

Thats a great piece Bud !!

Paul

NEW : Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Ampcast

Soundclick

Moonfruit

Free Audio Player

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: the newest glass design coming out of my shop Reply with quote

thanks paul. btw, i think you'll like the thing i'm working on right now too. it's sort of experimental. it'll be a thing to hang in the garden and watch spin in the wind. at least that's my intention for it. i'll keep you posted.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: the newest glass design coming out of my shop Reply with quote

WoW! Bud!! That is another beautiful piece from you. Thank you so much for posting. That flower just looks AMAZING to me. WOW!

Where are you again in USA? Maybe we could visit you and see your pieces in person. :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: the newest glass design coming out of my shop Reply with quote

Beautiful work, Bud.

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: the newest glass design coming out of my shop Reply with quote

thanks chris and seismo!

i think maybe a year ago i got totally disgusted with music and pretty much quit doing it. i'd always wanted to spend more time on visual art and so one day i woke up and decided it was time to make the switch. so far i'm totally satisfied and happy with that decision too. now i paint and do glass and tinker with my sculptures. art makes life good i think. i still occasionally pull out the banjo and work on my "classical" stuff, but not often. the stained glass is really making me satisfied and happy so i'll continue it. btw, i am doing some stuff that's not identifiable, like the flowers and stuff. i'm working on some pieces that are inspired by a certain miles davis song (thinking of calling the piece after the song ((sivad)), and something based on some of my tibetan buddhist art and readings. these are big ideas and they take time to properly develop. they make me happy too.

i'm in virginia, down near the pointy end. mostly farmland and mountains here, and i love it. it's nice to live in a college town with all the culture and diversity of people, and still be able to drive 15 minutes and be in a place where i can sit in a field and not see another person all day long if i don't want to.

thanks so much for having a nice place like this for me to "show off" my efforts too.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: the newest glass design coming out of my shop Reply with quote

Virginia? I've not visited there - I plan to study a map of USA and see if its viable to visit. It sounds beautiful.

And doing what you want to do, love to do; is extremely important Bud and we are all proud of you that you are accomplishing this. Talent and creativity is always to be encouraged. We have to say - thank you for gracing this board with the beauty of your creations. :merci

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: