MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esa shi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

Right i'm back hello all. Check out my new brothers website.... It's me and the other brothers' site....

ESA SHI AND HIS BROTHERS

http://www.geocities.com/brotherslair

esa shi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

Oh also sorry I forgot to mention!!.... It's not actually a music site, its a fighters site but anyway....

esa shi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

Oh and I also forgot to mention, each brother has a link under him to click to go to their pages. All images on these pages can also be clicked to enlarge.

esa shi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

Damn something else i forgot also!! Please sign the guestbook!! Thanks.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

Wow Esa!! You look a bit scary when you do this:

And yes I will sign the guestbook!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

my wife is a serious martial arts student, she's been doing it for years now and has a quite well connected series of teachers. i'll show her your page, she'll dig it.

you're a fit looking dude!

Bud Bennett

homepage : clownie :

i like pie

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

WHoops I forgot it's a geocities page and I'll have to put it up somehow different. So Bud - your wife is into martial arts? What does she do? I used to want to learn Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Doe but apart from that have only stuck to doing things like kickboxing!! :banana

|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

she started in taekwan do but after being knocked out twice decided to switch to kungfu. so she messed with shingii and something else and taiji, and and several months ago decided to finally focus on just one thing so now she's studying with a REAL taiji master and learning Yang style taiji and taiji sword and spear. she's a tough one!

she's been doing this stuff only about 4 years now btw. BUT she didn't start until her early 30s, so she really really is tough! and determined.

Bud Bennett

homepage : clownie :

i like pie

Edited by: ilikepie2  at: 2/9/04 4:41 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

FOUR YEARS!! That's long enough! I'm not messing with her!!~ :wgrin

|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

Thanks for looking all.... Chris I can't see that photo it don't work, which is it?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

The one of you flying in the air....

|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

ha ic....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

hahahaha Now you see it!! :blah

|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: BROTHERS LAIR!! LOOK LOOK!! Reply with quote

well i dont see it but i know what you mean....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: