MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Buy Indie Music This February!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreatMusicSites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

There are some great new titles we have added to our site and some great updates on our Buy Indie Music Compilation. This month's Buy Indie Newsletter is brought to you by CDCentric, IC Design, Little Devil Buttons and Sonicbids. Visit:

www.buyindiemusic.com/newsletter.htm

GreatMusicSites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Revolution! Reply with quote

www.weedfiles.com/winter2...hp?ref=bdp

Weed files are a brand new music file format that will soon revolutionize the music industry. Just download Weed file songs to your PC from weedfiles.com. Listen to each one three times for free on any software that can handle Window Media Audio (Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, etc.). If you think it sucks, delete it. If you want to listen again, just download the Weed Media Activator and pay for the song. Then play it forever on your computer, burn CDs for your stereo and download the tunes to your portable device. And for a limited time, when you sign up for a weed account you get $5 FREE to spend on your favorite songs.

Sweet! But it gets sweeter. Take the song you just bought and create your own website, burn CD-ROMs, bust it out on a P2P or email it to your friends. Every time they buy a song you turned them on to, you get paid!

Listen closely...

You get paid to listen to music and turn your friends on to hot new tunes by independent artists from around the world.

What are you waiting for?

The revolution has already begun at weedfile.com.... www.weedfiles.com/winter2...hp?ref=bdp

for the artists...

Weedfiles.com is a new website that uses a revolutionary file format to completely change the model of digital music file sharing. Weed files technology makes it easy and cost effective for independent artists to make money through digital distribution of their music. Here's how it works...

First, a digital music file is converted into a Weed file. Music fans can download a Weed file from weedfiles.com and listen to it on their computer three times for free. The fourth time they try to play the song they are prompted to pay for it. If they choose not to pay for the song, that file is locked forever and can never be played again on that computer unless they pay up.

If the music fan buys the song they can listen to the music on that computer, burn audio CDs and transfer it to their portable devices. Then, if they choose, they can resell the file on their own website. If they sell that Weed file to another buyer, the first music fan gets a cut of the distribution. The seller also continues to get a cut for two more generations of sales. And the artists always gets 50% of each sale!

Essentially, Weed files offer a multi-level marketing strategy on top of a secure digital file format. This completely changes the paradigm that the mainstream music business is trying to enforce by limiting the distribution of their files. Instead of trying to stop users from sharing their music, Weedfiles.com encourages users to further distribute their music. And instead of punishing them for doing it, the system encourages fans and gives them legal financial incentive to continue to distribute the music. Effectively, this could turn millions of illegal file sharing teens into the biggest and most influential sales force in history.

So bust a move and get your music weedifiied today: www.weedfiles.com/winter2...hp?ref=bdp

Black Dog Promotions

www.blackdogpromotions.com

www.buyindiemusic.com

www.musicmarketer.com

www.greatmusicsites.com

www.musiciansbookstore.com

www.arizonamusicclub.com

Edited by: GreatMusicSites at: 2/19/04 3:40 pm
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to the Revolution! Reply with quote

How is Weed marketed to the general public (i.e. non-musicians..)..?

GreatMusicSites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

Thru the viral, multi-level marketing of the fans. Hope this helps.

Black Dog Promotions

www.blackdogpromotions.com

www.buyindiemusic.com

www.musicmarketer.com

www.greatmusicsites.com

www.musiciansbookstore.com

www.arizonamusicclub.com

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

Sounds like a pyramid, Amway kinda thing....

Wanna buy my CD?

It's only 15 bucks......

I accept PayPal...............:)

Edited by: droolymutt  at: 2/17/04 9:20 pm
GreatMusicSites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

Artists are such cynics! Did you even check it out?

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

Actually, yes.

I'm watching WEED very carefully.

Have been for a while.

Did you buy my CD yet?

Edited by: droolymutt  at: 2/17/04 10:13 pm
GreatMusicSites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

Did you buy my CD?

www.cafeshops.com/cp/prod...ic.9445093

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

Quote:
Thru the viral, multi-level marketing of the fans.

?? Huh? what does this mean?? You mean our fans should sell the music? Or we only sell to record shops who are fans? I'm sorry I don't understand - could you explain more? I really am interested!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

chris, if your'e interested, i asked a bunch of questions about this in another forum. i finally got a good explanation of weed. if you're interested, it's here.

the weed stuff is a bit in but most of that thread is weed stuff. i'm not as confused about what it is now. i still don't really like it or want to do it but at least now i sort of understand it.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

Edited by: ilikepie2  at: 2/19/04 2:41 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

Thanks for that link Bud! I will read it later. :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

GreatMusicSites

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Indie Music This February! Reply with quote

Hey Chris,

Here is a faq link:

www.weedfiles.com/modules...me=WeedFAQ

Edited by: GreatMusicSites at: 2/19/04 3:44 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: