MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esa shi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

Ok, I got the digital 4-track today so I just made some tracks to check it out, here's the 1st, a short blues track.... Much better quality now that those previous ones!! Please check it out....

Esa Shi - Cryin' Blues - Download Now!!

Also Chris, I got the VCD thanks. I'll be watching that asap!!....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

This is so much better in quality Esa!! Your guitar playing is really good!! It's a great description "crying blues" perfect! Thanks for posting the mp3! :banana

Hey YOU GOT THE VCD!! I hope you watch it without problems!! Enjoy a Hong Kong band! :bday

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

well had to label it. anyway yeah thanks for listening more on the way. i tested the vcd seems to work ok, need to just watch it through. speaking of hk bands i guess up to now my favorite hk band is beyond i guess. i've not heard anything better from hk yet anyway.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

Oh well, that's quite a change technically!

I was used to crappy recordings from you, but this really shows the potential!

Smokin' guitar sound, hot licks and the blues all over! :D :D :D

:racing :dang

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

esa shi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

Thanks for listening Mike, no no no no more low quality recording from me, not never again....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

hear hear! We love hearing you in clarity Esa!! :yo

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

Ha ic in that case, check out the next track i'm about to post. Also i've managed to watch some of the VCD.

Of course it's a great thing to see you in motion. Thanks for the stickers too.

Edited by: esa shi at: 2/17/04 7:43 pm
ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

great playing. i never figured out how to play the blues myself, but i see you sure did!

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

esa shi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

Thanks for listening. Yeah i'm posting a lot of blues at the moment but that's because i've got all thes blues backing tracks to make use of!!....

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

Esa....DAMN!! SMOKIN'!!

Personally, I put you up there with Stevie Ray Vaughn, brother...you can PLAY them BLUES NOTES!! If you ever want free drinks as long as you're here and women hanging on your knees, come to Mississippi and hit those licks....we ain't far from New Orleans and we love them Blues....especially the way you're crankin' them out!!

GREAT TUNE, man!! :thumb

BTW....that's one HELL of a Vertical Kick you got there, bro!! :D

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 2/18/04 8:03 am
esa shi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

Whoa that's a big deal to say something like that, I mean SRV!! I only made this in 10 mins too testing out the recorder, it's the first time i've done multitracking and was just trying to get something down.

If i'm passing by your way i'll let you know!!

Thanks about the kick too.

esa shi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording - Cryin' Blues - Please Look Look Reply with quote

Oh yeah i've got another track posted up you know also. And there's more coming....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: