MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

First it was Sisters Of Sharon.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

And now I have Thinking Out Loud stickers!! :lol

Thanx Chris, I just walked thru the door after a hard days graft and opened ya VCD....:kizz .. I will watch it as soon as I have been sorted.....

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :lol

Thanx

Paul

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

Paul....sit back, get comfortable, and buckle yer seat belt....Chris B. and the TOL Boys are gonna Blow Yer Doors In...watched my copy last night and I gotta tell ya....it is AWESOME!! GREAT Vid, Chris....IMHO....:D

Enjoy!!

:bcool

border=2 height=35 width=125>

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

Yeah!!! I agree..... I watched it but when it got to the "danso fanso" bit, it decided to fu*k up! :(

:(

Paul

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

NO! It messed up on the Cantonese Bop??? That's terrible!! Try cleaning the CD and see what happens! :bawling

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

Ok Chris I will give it a wipe....... :)

Paul

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

Did it make a difference? Cantonese Bop is very cool - you can see me playing a pathetic little guitar lead and then Chris W. intimidating me into submission - hahahahahahahhaa :banana

So did wiping it make a difference?

|Talk Soup |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

Yep it made all the difference Chris, thanx:)

Me and Denise watched it all..... Denise say's you must have been boiling in that outfit!!! :) .. or is the air con good at that club??...

I thought yous were great...... Its a pitty sound aint great on video cams!! :(

Also love the little bit at the end when you's pose for a foto!!

Thanx for the entertainment Chris!!

Paul

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

Paul!! So the wipe worked!! Excellent!! hahahaha You liked me prancing about at the end! I didn't actually realise the video camera was on - I was a bit drunk by then....

Thanks for watching it!! And glad you enjoyed the show!! That stage is considered big by HK club standards!!!

I thought the sound was better than expected to be honest!! It's a digicam downloaded into a VCD - I expect a DVD would be better sound.

And no the slit is up to the top of my thigh on that dress - I had a fan in front of me on the stage - do you ever see it on the VCD? That fan fell into the sea that night....

Hey if you & Denise get out here, it'll be a blast - let us know if you are - we'll book a gig at Fringe and you can do a few songs with the band - what do you reckon? :banana

|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

i thought mike's lead in that song smoked! i loved the cantonese singing and wished for more of it actually.

(my son is learning mandarin. most of his friends are from china and he wanted to learn, so we enrolled him in chinese school here. it's run by the taiwanese government and we all have been completely welcome and included in everything, it's quite exciting really. he was happy when you started singing in "chinese" even though he didn't know what you were singing of course- he's only been at it for 3 months now.)

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

hahahaha That's great news Bud!! I'm singing in Cantonese though which is quite different from Mandarin but of course sounds way more CHinese than English - I think there's only one Cantonese song during that set...

Thanks for watching and let me know your son's progress. How old is he?

|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

my son's 6. he has been for as long as i can remember, obsessed with china. no big surprise though as my wife studies chinese martial arts and qigong massage and stuff like that, and i'm a big tibet obsessor with a ton of tibetan buddhist art around the house. we live in a town with a huge asian population, and i'm really happy that my son (gabriel) is interested and wanting to learn. he's said for years that when he grows up he's moving to china. he has a little girlfriend too even (sort of). she's taiwanese and they're in the same kindergarten class plus in chinese school together. it's very sweet.

also it's amusing to us to be the only non-asian family at things. people seem puzzled and amused to see gabriel in the midst of things. but he's doing great. learning to write chinese characters (not pinyin) and is supposed to be quite good at pronouncing the words right too. beth and i are very happy about it.

(oh and i just realized the guitar players name is chris and not mike. haha, i'm gettting old!)

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

Hey that will be cool Chris.!!

:ww

Sorry Iam in a hurry posting, the Brit Awards are on TV shortly.......:)

Paul

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: First it was Sisters Of Sharon....... Reply with quote

drunk at the end??

looked to me you were drinking out of a coffee cup!

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: