MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Strange Skinless Creature

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WANT SOMETHING HOT FOR VA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Strange Skinless Creature Reply with quote

Strange Skinless Creature

When I was kid I found a strange skinless dead creature in my yard. This was in Oklahoma and I was about 10 or 11 years old. I showed it to my parents but no one knew what it was for sure. It looked a little like a cat but it was way to big for that. It had a small hear but very long legs. I think my dog was playing with it when I found it. I put it in a hole I had dug inside an ant hill. Then I put a board over the hold and stack some heavy rocks on top of it so the dogs couldn't get it. I talked my mom into taking me to the store and buying me some flim and I took a few pictures of it. I know I still have the pictures but I will have to go through some boxes. I haven't seen the pictures in a long time. I thought it was some unkown animal or alien back then but I was just a kid. When I look at the pictures it may be easy to tell what it is now. It may be nothing but it's interesting. I will post the pictures when I find them even if it is just a cat lol. The day after I found it I went to look at it again in the hole. The board and rocks were in the same place I had put them the day before but the creature was gone. The hole was still covered so I have no idea how something took it. If the dogs had moved the rocks and boards they wouldn't have moved them back over the hole! This all happened in the country neat Ardmore Oklahoma. It seems many strange things happened in that area. I moved to Colorado when I was 13 and I haven't had many strange encounters here. I did move to Texas for a short time and lived in an apartment where I could see strange shadows. I have family there and they said a boy had accidently shot himself at that apartment complex awhile back. This happened in Springtown, Texas a couple of years ago. Anyone know what the creature I found in Oklahoma could have been? I know I didn't give enough information but I am still curious to what you guys think. I will post the pictures soon. Excuse my grammar because I am typing fast and feel very tired. I don't have time to check for mistakes. I know I rambled a lot lol. Strange Skinless Creature

When I was kid I found a strange skinless dead creature in my yard. This was in Oklahoma and I was about 10 or 11 years old. I showed it to my parents but no one knew what it was for sure. It looked a little like a cat but it was way to big for that. It had a small hear but very long legs. I think my dog was playing with it when I found it. I put it in a hole I had dug inside an ant hill. Then I put a board over the hold and stack some heavy rocks on top of it so the dogs couldn't get it. I talked my mom into taking me to the store and buying me some flim and I took a few pictures of it. I know I still have the pictures but I will have to go through some boxes. I haven't seen the pictures in a long time. I thought it was some unkown animal or alien back then but I was just a kid. When I look at the pictures it may be easy to tell what it is now. It may be nothing but it's interesting. I will post the pictures when I find them even if it is just a cat lol. The day after I found it I went to look at it again in the hole. The board and rocks were in the same place I had put them the day before but the creature was gone. The hole was still covered so I have no idea how something took it. If the dogs had moved the rocks and boards they wouldn't have moved them back over the hole! This all happened in the country neat Ardmore Oklahoma. It seems many strange things happened in that area. I moved to Colorado when I was 13 and I haven't had many strange encounters here. I did move to Texas for a short time and lived in an apartment where I could see strange shadows. I have family there and they said a boy had accidently shot himself at that apartment complex awhile back. This happened in Springtown, Texas a couple of years ago. Anyone know what the creature I found in Oklahoma could have been? I know I didn't give enough information but I am still curious to what you guys think. I will post the pictures soon. Excuse my grammar because I am typing fast and feel very tired. I don't have time to check for mistakes. I know I rambled a lot lol.

Valentine

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Strange Skinless Creature Reply with quote

So what does this have to do with Valentine's Day? *waiting patiently for photo* See you soon!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: