MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online after
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online after Reply with quote

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana WISH ME LUCK! I want to better my time from last year!!

Am staying in a posh five-star hotel tonight which is right by the start line!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ghost

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online af Reply with quote

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristinaBode

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online af Reply with quote

I wish you a lot luck - and have fun!!! :bmutant

GEMINI

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online af Reply with quote

all the best Chris an good lucjk with ya time........:)

Paul

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online af Reply with quote

Good Luck and have fun..:)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online af Reply with quote

I hope you remembered the cardinal rule of Marathon runners:

No sex for 3 weeks prior.

:)

Have fun..........

KristinaBode

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online af Reply with quote

but for a 10 K race?

GEMINI

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online af Reply with quote

oh - it's only 10k?

ok - just no sex for the NIGHT prior.

(I hope she gets this message in time......!!!.....)...

:)

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online af Reply with quote

Good luck!

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online af Reply with quote

I just hope she doesn't have Sex the night before.

I also hope a certain Mr. B. never reads the blah blah board and comes to Montreal and kicks my skinny ass....;)

I also hope Chris has fun on the run.... all those endorphins, all that Oxygen, are very healthy things indeed.

btw - Sex is Excellent - after a long run...!

(try it - you'll like it................)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online a Reply with quote

I'm back! It was a tough race so I didn't beat my time :( It was 9 degrees Celsius and raining... I've never run in such conditions before. And there was twice as many people running as last year so I was weaving all over the place - I probably ran 12K! :toc Still it was fun! Extremely fun to run from Kowloon to Hong Kong island via a tunnel!

Thank you everyone for your great wishes!! It's lovely to see! You are all :sensational

|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online a Reply with quote

Cool......

You did that for a Charity, right?

Which one? (If you don't mind saying......)

KristinaBode

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online a Reply with quote

How was your time chris?

Here in germany its raining all days and I have to run in the park - so I can understand your frustrating ...

SPRING PLEASE COME!!!

GEMINI

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online a Reply with quote

Drooly it's the Standard Chartered Marathon and organised by Standard Chartered Bank and they give the money to charities that nurture disabled athletes and youth activities.

Kristina - I'm not posting my time as it's the worse time I ever did - I'll tell you via email! :banana

|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm running a 10K race tomorrow!! Will be back online a Reply with quote

show me a jogger and i'll show you a person who has a thing for pain! yikes! 6 miles...that's pretty damn awesome Chris!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: