MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esa shi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck Reply with quote

This is a clip specially made for princess chris. It's terrible quality though but never mind, i'll have some proper gear soon instead of a dictaphone.... It's some clips of the song....

Anyway it's She's A Woman, but don't expect the Beatles' version!! It's based on Jeff Beck's version of course!!

Because this is so badly recorded, I will make a proper version when i get my multitrack!!

Esa Shi - She's A Woman - Download It Here

http://mp3.openmusicsource.net/artists/54368/Shes_A_Woman.mp3

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck Reply with quote

WOW! Your guitar playing rocks Esa! Thank you for that! :blush You are recording on a 'dictaphone'?? :dunno

When are you getting a multi-track?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck Reply with quote

;) yes it's a dictaphone, the ones they use for just talking into normally, it's the worst quality you won't believe, well you will believe i suppose because you've heard it now.

Anyway i'm getting an 8-track as soon as possible. I've been looking for a while for a decent one.

Then I will make you a better version of this!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck Reply with quote

ESA! Thank you! I am so looking forward to you getting your 8 track!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana

|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck Reply with quote

:colorf

its coming soon, it may be a 16track if i can afford it....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck Reply with quote

WOW! A 16 track!! They are even sexier!! It depends how many tracks you need, I used to have a 4 track and that was sufficient, now I use an 8 track ADAT but I never use all the tracks as I only make guitar & vocals demos on it... Happy Shopping!

:banana

|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck Reply with quote

WOW! A 16 track!! They are even sexier!!

In that case, i'll get a 1000000 track or something....

About the tracks, I guess I will need more as the band progresses to include more instruments and not forgetting overdubs etc....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck Reply with quote

There are lots of digital recorders that you can add on to so you could start off with an 8 track. Check out all those sexy equipment available out there! wheeeeeeeeeeeee

|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: For Princess Chris / Think Of Jeff Beck Reply with quote

oh icic i will check it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: