MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My latest collab is with Ink1!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

Howdy! Something a little different for ya! I was recently approached by British-based industrial group Ink1 to do some vocals for them. Here's the catch-you have to do spoken word only,and,you can't write anything down!! It really has to be spontaneous. I did the spoken word before hearing the song actually...and then added some parts at the end after finally hearing it!

Yeah....long story....sorry...shuttin' up now! You'll find it on the Ink1....it's called 667606...first track on their page:

http://www.ic-musicmedia.com/artist_pages/artistpage.php?id=3864 8

Here's what Peter-Dahl Collins(writes and produces all of Ink1's music)said about my contribution:

"I have to say this of daniel. He came into this pretty blind. (loz said to him - you should do ink1). He did the spoken vocs without hearing the track. He got a LOAD of stipid bullshit from me but stayed nice, and the result is one of ink1's best tracks, which he then ADDED to, once he heard the track, with some inspired vocs which were distorted and so on. The man is a wonder, he sees the end product. We look forward to doing some more stuff.

I just think that should be said.

If he was a lady I'd want to marry him, or at least mar him. "

LOL! Thx Peter!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

I'll have to listen to this! It sounds amazing! What a concept! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

hey hey bbchris!!! hope you dig it...it's abit of a trip!!! lol!!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

LOL!

haha.

Say, Daniel.. - have you ever heard any stuff by anyone else one this board?...:)

We have some cool new peeps here - with some groovy trax....:) some beatz, too, bro...!!!!

Lol hahaha.

Buy my CD, watch my video, listen to my trax, come to my show, and buy a T-Shirt.....

:)

Hope you dig it......:)

THX......!!!!!!..........

HOLLA!!!

:)

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

Hey Daniel

Is today your B'Day? I thot I heard that somewhere?

daniel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

Hey Ken! I've been a little busy with music stuff these days....I was in Toronto last week! Looks like I'll be recording there in January...

Yes Jay...you heard right! Today is # 33...

lol! yikes!

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

Somewhere they start going the other way...I forget what year that was. :bday :party I hope this is the one :dang

daniel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

lol!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

Say, Daniel.. - have you ever heard any stuff by anyone else one this board?...

lol.

daniel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

actually, yes ken....didn't realize i was on the stand....shall i name them for you too or will my answer suffice?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

hahaha Droolymutt doesn't like spammers on this board. I'm standing behind him on that. I think he's jovially asking you to remember to answer other posts apart from just posting your own "Listen to me" threads. He may well have a point. I'm just blinded cause I'm one of your fans. :l

And yes I've listened to this track and I have to say it's very arty! And very much an Ink track. Your spoken voice is very nice. :sensational

|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

Thx BB Chris, I appreciate your comments....but as far as Ken's 'point':

Ken is the biggest spammer of all! He's been banned from more than one BB because of his lewd and offensive behaviour(especially towards young girls). This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Ken-maybe I should have more sexual innuendos in my threads, like you do? Creep everyone out and get banned...like you do? Post my baby pix everwhere so the world can see how cute I once was(as opposed to what I really am now)?

Chase girls half my age....make them uncomfortable online...does that constitute interest in their music? Give me a break...you're being a hypocrite.

Ken,you're always talking crap in my posts...and I'm getting a little tired of it. What started out as what you refer to as "razzing" has become a little more than that. If you've got a problem with me, be a man and say so rather than doing it in a roundabout way in my thread. I've come to the conclusion that you have a bone to pick with me...and you're starting to piss me off.

You don't have a leg to stand here mate....and don't know me well enough to come to any conclusions about what I listen to,or don't listen to. And then you seem all to happy to expose this. Get a life buddy...or a job....if that's your sole purpose with regards to myself, don't bother posting. Capiche? I hope we're clear. I even defended you once to an administrator of another board you were kicked off of.

Sorry you had to read this Chris, but I've had it with this guy! So,according to him, because I do not respond to posts means I don't click on links and listen to other people's music? That's really logical. Does he have proof?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

OK - glad you got that off your chest Daniel. I still humbly remain your #1 fan :nw

|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

Thx Chris....what is ultimately ironic about all of this is that the only reason I am working with Ink1 is because I LISTENED to someone's post at IC. So, quite contrary to what Ken is indicating in this very post. Grrrr.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: My latest collab is with Ink1!! Reply with quote

hahaha You're sexy when you growl!! :banana

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: