MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

new studio recording
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sdust

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: new studio recording Reply with quote

:gl

"http://www.geocities.com/blissterband/"

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I said I'd drop the studio recordings by as soon as I got them.Same procedure go to the sounds menu and click away.

Thanks Chris

Edited by: Sdust at: 11/30/03 6:53 pm
Sdust

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

If you type in that address you can get there I don't know why The link won't work sorry for the inconvenience.:dunno

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

No problem.... you only screwed the link by adding a double-"http" and quotation marks.

This is the correct and working link:

www.geocities.com/blissterband/

carol lowery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: just out of curosity Reply with quote

what does SDust stand for:yeah

Sdust

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: just out of curosity Reply with quote

Sawdust,you ever look under a drummers throne?Thats what you'll find,well mine anyway.The guys in the band stuck me with that.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

Chris! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you're back!! I'm tuning in! Listening to Say Goodnight - is it recorded very quiet? I've got everything on full volume... I like it! I've listened twice!!

Then I listened to Smile and this one is heavier and not so dynamic for me - although I like the drumming on this one!

hahahaha I would be scared to be under your drumstool! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

4teetoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

i think 'smile' is excellent.

Sdust

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

Chris,

You don't have to be scared of the drum stool I'll clean up for ya.:bleh

Thanks for checking our stuff out we wanted smile to be heavy and more straight forward and I guess we achieved what we wanted.As for Say Goodnight we really dug working on it.Now all we have to do is get a 8-10 and a bio then hit all of the clubs.We hope to get something going the original seen in new england is really taking off.6gig,guster,jerimia freed,vacationland,roctopuss and a couple more bands within 100 miles of us have made it and frequent the clubs in our area.Hopefully we can ride that wave when it comes our way.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

listening to "Say Goodnight"....

The singer seems really into it....

Sdust?.... - maybe you should make it easier for a listener to hear your tracks when you post?

There are free sites that allow deep-linking......

Like this... - here is one of my tracks (lo-fi)

Dream

See?

Isn't that much easier?....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

Jesus, lo-fi sucks........

It thoundth like the thinger ith thinging with a lithp.......(my track, not yourth, EthDutht.......)

Edited by: droolymutt at: 12/4/03 2:58 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

Chris! I want to see an 8x10 of your band too!! hahaha Good luck with getting it all together and smart move - the hitching along with the other successful bands in your area (I have to confess I've not heard of any of them!!)

So what sort of drum kit do you use? How long have you been drumming? :banana

|Talk Soup |

Sdust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

Chris WHAS HAPPININ:tongue

I play a Tama Rockstar DX It is a 89 model they don't make the DX anymore its a custom now.I use iron cobra pedals and Sabian cymbals.I use Remo on my toms and Evans on my snare.As for my kick I use a aquarian package.I have a picture but don't know how to get it on the page.Its just a scan on my computer.As for how long I've been playing almost 2yrs.It was my dream and I've dove of the cliff now all I have to do is swim past the sharks to the promise land.

Drooly:dang

As far as the soundclick stream I think its your connection cause I just finished listening and its mint I'm on DSL so maybe thats what is different.Thanks for telling me though I'm not afraid of constructive criticism.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

Chris! That sounds super sexy. I still have a drum kit from my drumming days - I use Zildgian cymbals.... Check your ezinbox as I've sent you a message! :banana

|Talk Soup |

LyinDanTheManagerMan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Ummmm Reply with quote

SDust, I'd be more scared for you, when you finally manage to drill through that drum throne.

Dude!

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: new studio recording Reply with quote

Rockin' tunes!

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: