MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

a video clip of my new band in action!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: a video clip of my new band in action! Reply with quote

Introducing Daniel & the Holy Joes!

www.mikeburn.de/trans/holyjoes_oor_xcerpt.wmv

Thx again to Mike Burn for hosting it on his webspace! We were having alot of issues with bandwidth and once again, Mike saved the day!! Danke Mien Freund! (sorry, I probably mispelled that!).

This was our first gig together at Club Saphir(here in Montreal). It took place Fri.Nov.14th and the place was packed! We couldn't hear anything on stage though!! Pretty happy we pulled it off despite the monitor issue...house sound seemed ok!

d.

www.danieliorio.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: a video clip of my new band in action! Reply with quote

Daniel! You're out of MY reach!!! :banana You look great performing live with your new band. Quite a tight outfit! I see you play a Strat? And wear leather trousers? :blush

Well done! Thanks for posting the video!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: a video clip of my new band in action! Reply with quote

:gl

Great Daniel!!!!!!

Paul

HOME

GMM.com

FAP.com

AMPCAST.com

daniel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: a video clip of my new band in action! Reply with quote

BBChris-Hi! Thx sister! Tight outfit...the band or my sweater? LOL!

It was our first show, so we're REALLY happy it turned out the way it did! Could have been a total fiasco!

Believe it or not, that's the first time I play an electric guitar live! In all my years, I've always played acoustic or just sang! The Strat belongs to my bassist! lol! I still don't own an electric! Been thinking about it though...I'm a big fan of the Les Paul/Marshall sound...we'll see!

So cool of you to drop by! Thx!! And I am sooooo not Out of Reach from you darlin'!!!

Hope all is well with you?

d.

daniel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: a video clip of my new band in action! Reply with quote

Thx Paul! Not too shabby for a first show,eh?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: a video clip of my new band in action! Reply with quote

Daniel! I meant your band not your sweater :blush Virgin gig? Good to get them out of the way! Way to go Daniel! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sensational

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: a video clip of my new band in action! Reply with quote

thx bbchris!! well, first show with these guys anyway!! we lucked out...all we heard from the monitors was 'BRUUUUUUUUHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

lol!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: