MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

MIKE..WALKIN' THE LINE UP FOR DSA AWARD....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: MIKE..WALKIN' THE LINE UP FOR DSA AWARD.... Reply with quote

....the Dallas Songwriter's Association.....all judges listed below will be hearing it whether we win or not, so it will be great exposure...and I DID list you as a co-writer; I don't know why they left that off the website; it is, however, in the song summary I sent them....if by some miracle we were to win, the Gibson is yours, with my thanks and compliments for your additions to the song...it will always be appreciated!!

Quote:

Come find out who the winners

of the DSA 2003 Song Contest are;

Semi-Finalists are now up on the

DSA Website:

dallassongwriters.org/200...t_semi.htm

(Click on Instrumental/New Age/World to see Walkin' The Line)

Where: Center for Community Cooperation

Oak Corner, 2900 Live Oak Street, Dallas, Texas 75240

(Click Here For Driving Directions)

When: Saturday November 15

11:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Admission: $20

(Includes meal and a

2 CD Compilation of the Winning Songs,

Compliments of Affordable Sound)

Mail to:

Dallas Songwriters Association

2003 Song Contest Awards

Sammons Center For The Arts

3630 Harry Hines Blvd. #20

Dallas, Texas 75219

Presenting awards will be Song Contest Director, Sherrie Davis, and Category Directors, James & Annie Cornelius, Don Ashley, Barbe McMillen, Mark Hughey, Nancy Rynders, Joni Ringo and Vern Dailey.

Performing at the event will be the various semi-finalists to be determined. If you are a semi-finalist and are planning to attend, and are a performing songwriter, please contact us. We are scheduling as time permits on a first come first serve basis.

Semi-finalists have been announced and are posted on our website www.dallassongwriters.org

Folks will leave the event with a two CD compilation of the winning songs.

Thanks to our judges currently deliberating:

Ron Grimes, Songnation.com, Timeless Creations Publishing, Dallas, songwriter/producer, Ron has cuts with LeAnn Rimes.

Richard Theisen, C.O.D Productions, Dallas, a Grammy Award winner Richard is a composer and performer who has also won numerous film and TV awards for his compositions

Kim Copeland, Journey Publishing, Songwritersconnection.com, a staff writer at Sage House Music, Nashville, Kim has 20 years of experience as a songwriter and producer.

Sahirah Ugdah, SU Management, LA , Artist Manager, Sahirah was formerly Head of Artist Development at Tonos Entertainment.

David Hirshland, Executive VP Bug Music, LA, NY, Nashville, London - an attorney that has a passion and ear for discovering great musical talent, David has grown Bug Music into one of the largest independent music publishers in the world.

Carl Finch, Brave Combo, Denton, Tx, Songwriter/ producer, Carl's Brave Combo has won a number of awards including a Grammy.

Jerry Holt, Judge Jerry Holt, a guitar teacher, has played in country bands and is a friend of singer/songwriters like Austin Cunningham and Clay Potter.

Judge Olga Sackett – The Sacketts are a well-known group in the Metroplex, playing at various churches. The mother, Olga, a trained concert pianist and piano teacher, has trained her three daughters to accompany her on the violin. Two of the girls, Sarah and Jennifer, also sing marvelous duets. Their classical training made them the obvious choice for selecting the top three Christian and Inspirational songs.

You Must R.S.V.P. with your reservation

so we can get a total number coming to insure

there is enough food and to get you on the list

for a complimentary 2-CD Compilation of the

DSA 2003 Winners

R.S.V.P. by phone: 214-750-0916 (Voicemail)

or by email: barbe@texasmusicgroup.com

Reservations are available online after November 1st. An additional transaction fee will increase the ticket price online.

THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS

Gibson Guitars

Crystal Clear Sound

Broadjam

Jaelius Music

Nancy Rynders

Texas Music Group

Santa Fe Design

Mike McClain

River Studios

Affordable Sound

Brook Mays

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: MIKE..WALKIN' THE LINE UP FOR DSA AWARD.... Reply with quote

WOW!! COOL STUFF SEISMIC!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee I hope you guys win!! Hey if neither of you two want the Gibson - I'll have it! :rollin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: MIKE..WALKIN' THE LINE UP FOR DSA AWARD.... Reply with quote

HAHA! :LOL

One day I wake up and they bring me a Grammy and I don't know what all the press wants in my bedroom! :LOL

You're too much Seismo!!!! :me :D :lol

MIKE

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: MIKE..WALKIN' THE LINE UP FOR DSA AWARD.... Reply with quote

:yo

If the press does wake you, they better make damn sure they got plenty of Moet en Chandon Reserve Imperiale', eh?? :lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: