MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

to Mike burn :)) hey mike, can you send me y2 collab :))?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: to Mike burn :)) hey mike, can you send me y2 collab :))? Reply with quote

i write in this bb cos i know you read often, and for any reason, it seems you haven't received my lattest mails :) ))

well, i was wondering if the collab i made with sebastian, never was done later on :) but anyway i would like to keep an mp3 of the session, not mastered or anything, just for me to keep, :) ) so if you could send me an mp3 of it.

Hugs

Pris :) ))

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: to Mike burn :)) hey mike, can you send me y2 collab :)) Reply with quote

I don't send unfinished MP3's.

Fact is, that I didn't find the time to work on that.

I'm only human and this track requires complete instrumentation and meanwhile has a lot of audio-tracks.

You should be more patient for a few weeks, there's too much in the queue here. OK? :)

MIKE

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: to Mike burn :)) hey mike, can you send me y2 collab :)) Reply with quote

OOPS,

no, i didn't know you were intending to make it

just meant that even if you had decided not to go with it :) ) (that things happen) i wanted you to send me one version for me :) for me to keep, didn't mean to pressure or hurry

i am now in the middle of making tons of things too, MIke, i wish you were here!, i'm in the middle of something that can be really interesting, and besides i'm making a tune with cath and the second song of the short movie which is almost ended. This saturday i'll go to a cementery nearby to get some shots for nothing, this time i'll plan thoroughly what to record.

forgive if i looked pushy

take your time whatever it takes

jsut was curious as logical

Edited by: yidneth at: 11/7/03 12:36 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: to Mike burn :)) hey mike, can you send me y2 collab :)) Reply with quote

:D :D There's a possibility that I am going to La Palma in December :D :me It's 50:50 between La Palma and Kenia :headz

Regarding the YJ2 track... I tried several times to create a good beat for it, but was never satisfied.

OF COURSE I finish this one.... I only need the right inspiration, then it can go very quick :) )))

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: to Mike burn :)) hey mike, can you send me y2 collab :)) Reply with quote

mike if there's any chance to meet in december you know where I am :) ) and my phone :)

by the way, i'm in pre-contact with the major of S/C of la Palma, they phoned me through my father, to see the possibility to perform in theather (teatro chico, La palma) once it's finished :) , so far it seems they might "test me" in some local festivals from february on LOL XD but it seems the brother of the major of santa cruz of la palma is my fan LOL (jesus, hahaha world is small) and as i was from there they wanted me to give a try

but well from words to facts there's a little way :) ) let's see what happnes,

as i told down ther ein other thread, i'm in a middle of a possible deal with a label in the mainland, so far i will make a song for the xacobeo in Galicia :)

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: to Mike burn :)) hey mike, can you send me y2 collab :)) Reply with quote

pd. are you going to kenya on holidays?

warning: pls only eat properly cooked food and have fun

woo sounds exciting :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: