MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bardofely

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

I was once an extra in the movie Rebecca's Daughters & whilst on the set when we were filming at Caerphilly Castle in Wales, I posed for some pictures. One came out with what looks like a ghost or ectoplasm forming and it wasn't smoke in the air or anything because there was no one else present apart from the person with the camera. Also other pics taken around the same time in the same room show no sign of this!

The photo is now up at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland site so please have a peek:

ghostland.homestead.com/G...llery.html

Bard :)

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

Cool thread for Halloween time.

Intriguing pic.

Being a skeptic, I'd probably chalk it up to a camera and/or film malfunction being the cause, but it's sure interesting pondering such things anyway!

Here's a ghost-cam link to a supposedly haunted library in Evansville, Indiana US.

"Ghost Cam"

Library Ghost - Mainpage

Bardofely

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

Thanx Ron! :) I'll tell Jeff! :)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

Cool spooky photos! Hi Bard!! You tell Jeff - I know that he knows where the blah blah board is :laugh

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

So, do you believe in :ghost , Chris?

If anyone is interested, more links to " :ghost cams" HERE.

Bardofely

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

Hi Chris & Ron! :) :)

I'll tell Jeff! ;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

I think this must mean that RON is into GHOSTS!! :banana

|Talk Soup |

Bardofely

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

Well the ones here are rather jolly little guys, I mean ghosts! :D

:ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost

Bard :burnout :D :)

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

LOL, not really Chris!! It is interesting to ponder especially around Halloween time, but I'm not a "ghost" believer. My thinking is that we leave this life, but we don't come back - we go on to bigger & better things instead. Much more cool than hanging around cold, dark basements waiting to "BOO!" the living, hahaha!

Fun thing to talk about, though!

BOO? :ghost

Bardofely

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

Ron, I hope we do go on to 'bigger and better things' as you said, but let us spare a thought for the poor ghosties that are still stuck in basements, empty churches, graveyards etc repeating their lonely walks! :D

:ghost :ghost :ghost

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

Quote:
let us spare a thought for the poor ghosties that are still stuck in basements, empty churches, graveyards etc repeating their lonely walks!

Yeah, it's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Hmmm...maybe they need a union to demand better haunting conditions!

Actually, Bard, back in my teen years, being a strong true-believer, I wanted to be psychic investigator and look into such very stuff. Still interests me, but now I usually tend more to looking at things in the manner of the professional skeptic-researcher

"Amazing" Randi.

But as another Bard once said, "There are more things in Heaven and Earth than dreamt of in your philosophy". I keep that sage advice filed away so I won't be too surprised in case I have to change my view!

Bardofely

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

Ron, my father is like you. He's never seen anything so is sceptical and scientfic about it all, although he reads books on paranormal and conspiracy theories etc and is open-minded. As for me I have lived in a world with paranormal goings on since I was little so you could say I was brought up with all this sort of thing even if my family were non-believers and sceptics! :D

:ghost :ghost :ghost

Wobbling Worlds of a Welsh Wiz:

http://www.bardofely.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

I like the idea of us moving on to bigger and better things - I imagine Heaven is full of tall men :aua

|Talk Soup |

Bardofely

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: My ghost pic at Jeff Stoll's Ghostland gallery Reply with quote

Well, if you're right, Chris, maybe I'll get to be there being a tall bloke myself! LOL ;)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: