MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Nashville Bands building a scene, Check this out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Nashville Bands building a scene, Check this out. Reply with quote

Hi again, Clay.....

Nice to see you found this bb also.......

uh.

Listen to my music.Thanks.

Did you buy my CD yet??¿¿¿¿

Oh - and don't forget to tell your friends.

:)

Clay09

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Nashville Bands building a scene, Check this out. Reply with quote

If you own a venue or if you know of shows e-mail us as well , make sure they hear us to be sure they would want us there. we are rock/metal

and will be booking gigs soon across the nation.

SEND THIS TO ALL THE PEOPLE ON YOUR MAILING LIST AND HELP US GET THIS BAND THING GOING. copy and paiste it my friends.

TELL THEM TO SEND IT TO ALL THE PEOPLE ON THEIR LISTS AND SO ON. MUSIC IS ROCK/METAL SO YOU KNOW WHO LIKES IT AND WHO DOESN'T.EVEN IF THEY DON'T SEND THIS TO THEMANYHOW, THEY MIGHT KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES.

just in case you haven't already , here is the link to check out my music. I have four songs on here and pinch is number 1 on the charts. it's a good song so give it a listen. www.acidplanet.com/clonespeck? <-- it's free to hear and you can download it or listen to it, if you click the song title you can read reviews, you can leave one if you wish, thanks Clay.

PS. THIS IS THE START OF BUILDING A MAILING LIST AS WELL. IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN SHOWS ARE COMING TO YOUR TOWN ETC ETC. E-MAIL US BACK AT THICKENEDBYSILENCE@YAHOO.COM WITH ( MUSIC MAIL ME ) IN IT AND IN THE LETTER ITSELF GIVE US YOUR NAME AND CONTACT INFO, AND MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR CITY AND STATE AS WELL.

AS TIME GOES WE WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTING PEOPLE ON OUR MAILING LIST TO GET FREE MERC AND FREE SHOW TICKETS.

AGAIN THAT SITE TO LISTEN IS WWW.ACIDPLANET.COM/CLONESPECK? ( WHEN YOU GET THERE CLICK ON THE WORDS ARTIST MUSIC THAT IS TO THE RIGHT OF THE PICTURE.

THANK YOU .

THIS IS JUST ONE OF OUR MANY WAYS TO GUVE YOU BETTER SHOWS. THE MORE ON THE LIST , THE MORE THAT KNOWS , THE MORE THAT WILL SEE IT TOGETHER.

WE ARE FORMING TOUR DATES SOON.

bands wanting to trade gigs let us know too.

we are a nashville based band and looking for a new drummer and for a new singer.

females welcome as well.

thickenedbysilence@yahoo is me.

Clay

we'll do this with out a singer if we have to ...but we have somegood ones that can handle the poistion, and still trying people out. arggggg

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Nashville Bands building a scene, Check this out. Reply with quote

hahaha Is Clay spamming the ezboards? :ft

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: