MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Phil Traynor - A dichotomy of Silence - CD review

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:37 am    Post subject: Phil Traynor - A dichotomy of Silence - CD review Reply with quote

Phil Traynor

This is the sort of album you could listen to whilst making love, relaxing with friends, having sensual massage or simply just want to listen to an instrumental album whilst you are enjoying life.

The design and layout of this album is SUPERB - really does give an impression of what you're going to be listening to. The setting for the front & back cover is beautiful.

Dewpoint - mmmm smooth start to the album. I love the keyboard sounds used and the guitar is so so dreamy to my ears. Very apt title for this song!

Sunday Morn - I like this one - it's my second favourite!

Across the miles - LOVE the piano on this one. This one is my

favourite.

Shades of Gray - This one feels fluid - I yet again LOVE the piano around 3:30 on this track. Not sure about the flutey keyboard sound but I love the looseness of this track.

Legacy #5 - This is very easy-listening and would be great to listen to whilst having a foot massage.

Footsteps - Love the guitar on this one. The tinkling at the end of the track is great!

Aicha - Mmmm this track has a great feel to it. The sax sounding synth is very cool.

The night we met - This track was gently floating around my ears.

To the summit - Great guitar work on this song too. Lovely want-to-hear-more song that's a clever way to end the album!

Thanks Phil! You have a new fan in Hong Kong! :kizz

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Llarion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Traynor - A dichotomy of Silence - CD review Reply with quote

<air mailing Chris a big hug and kiss>

Thanks very much sweetie! That was a wonderful thing to do. I'm very pleased! And I'm very glad you like it! I got another Hong Kong order recently too; a girl named Jenny! Coolness!

Thanks very much for the review!!!

:boink

:kiss

Cheers!

Phil "Llarion: The
Jazzinator" Traynor

www.llarion.com

- He's dead, Jim! You grab his phaser, I'll get his wallet!

a dichotomy of silence - The Debut Smooth Jazz CD from Phil Traynor - now available at www.llarion.com! Click the banner to purchase!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Phil Traynor - A dichotomy of Silence - CD review Reply with quote

:banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: