MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My new collaboration with EXLectiX is at 17 in Techno

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elybard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: My new collaboration with EXLectiX is at 17 in Techno Reply with quote

I have a brand new song out which is a bit different & it's called 'Electric Bard '. It's a collab with EXLectiX from mp3.com. He sent me the music and I came up with the idea of being an 'electric bard' so I wrote the lyrics to explain this. This song marks my first recording on Cool Edit and many more will follow! Words, vocals & FX by me and music and production by EXLectiX! And already it's got to 17 on the Soundclick charts. We wanted to put it in the 'Sci-fi-fantasy-techno-blues' genre but no OMD has this so it's been in Intelligent Techno, Techno, Electronica and even Unclassified! :D What genre do you think it should be in?

www.soundclick.com/bands/2/bardofely.htm

Bard :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: