MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

COME SEE AND HEAR MY BAND LIVE... VIDEO UPDATE!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: WHO WANTS TO HEAR MY BAND LIVE?? Reply with quote

Remember the kids!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sounds pretty good to me! I don't know the song. You did this one when I saw you didn't you? :sensational

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:03 am    Post subject: hahahahahaha Reply with quote

Yeah, its our starting song :D

@#%$, I have a killer video of Wanchai live complete with screaming all round. Tried to get Radar Love, but its too big. Gonna try only for the sound.

brb...

:aua

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahahaha Reply with quote

The whole set?!?!?! No wonder its too big!! hahahaha You need to segment it off into song by song!

|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:08 am    Post subject: I know Reply with quote

But I dont have the software. I need to get it off the camera into my computer first.

So I'm simply playing it via pixela and capturing the video simultaneously via camstudio. But its not happening.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: I know Reply with quote

Well as a logical Libran, I think you're letting your enthusiasm take over you - GET THE SOFTWARE! What you are doing is MAD! :ft

|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahahaha Reply with quote

wow, Deb... - I've never heard you sing with such ummmm "Eggs" - powerful.... - nice..

I think the sound quality is pretty fair, considering your recording facilities.....

Love the tune.....

Debbie if you have WinXP, you have a program bundled with that called "Windows Movie Maker". It's quite simple to use, and allows for different compression rates to reduce the size of your video files....

I made a 4 min. video that was only around 4Mb....- you saw the mediocre quality - but I could increase filesize and quality to find the perfect compromise...

If you have WinXP, and want some help with that, lemme know...

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: I know Reply with quote

with this style of music (rock), I'm a whole different animal on stage :D HEAPS of fun!

We do Proud Mary Tina Turner style, you should hear that! wheeeeeeeeeee

No, I'm still using windows 98. Its a long story, but I once had windows 2000....

hmmmmmmmmm, windows media player will do that???

will try.

Thanks Drooly and Chris!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: I know Reply with quote

Windows "Movie Maker" - not "Media Player"....

(I made a mistake - that's why I edited my previous post...)

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: I know Reply with quote

:stress .. I cant get it to work..... It may be my pc, its being an ass lately.....:(

Paul

BUSINESS AS USUAL . com GET ME MUSIC . com FAP . com
SOUNDCLICK . com

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject: Paul Reply with quote

try clicking on the teeny tiny arrow on the left (its all you can see of the play button...). It did that to me when I tested it at first as well.

There is no video, btw, just a little red square. And no, I'm not a commie...

:ww

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Paul Reply with quote

It only works with XP, Deb...

Too bad, cause it's a dream to work with...

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: COME SEE AND HEAR MY BAND LIVE... VIDEO UPDATE!! Reply with quote

UPDATE: RAM file... its pretty big, but its a kicker! It should take about 5 mins to d/l. if you dont want to do this let me know and I'll make the quality crappier. Right now its Corporate LAN quality... somewhat midway between 28K and supadupa.

D/l:

www.heisha.net/radarlove.rm

Streaming only:

www.heisha.net/radarlove.ram

The most interesting part occurs about 2:32mins...

Drooly, I only d/l a demo copy of your s/w so there's a watermark, but no matter :D hehehehe what fun this is.

Original post:

This was at Hard Rock Cafe... fund raising for the SARS affected kids.

It's a cover - I think by Patty Rothberg. The recording was off my small sony videocamera, and the file was too big to put in the video, but here's the audio, in a flash file. I guess this is as good as the sound will get first recorded on a videocam, then made into an mpeg, then further messed up using camstudio in order to make it a flash file!!!!

If it doesn't work at first, hit the stop button (well, half of it) and then hit the play button again (you can see a tiny bit of it the play button on the left).

www.heisha.net/thisonesmine.swf.html

I was trying to get a decent flash file of a really cool clip from carnegies, but its way too huge. Will try la'aer.

cheers

debbie

Edited by: debbie mannas at: 7/22/03 1:29 am
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: ugh Reply with quote

what a bore. Only XP eh?? GAH.

So what good s/w can I download off the internet that will do this thing properly?

cheers

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: ugh Reply with quote

Thanx Debbie...... That worked a treat :) .... I love live music, and you done a dam fine job!! :) 10/10 More.........:)

Paul

BUSINESS AS USUAL . com GET ME MUSIC . com FAP . com
SOUNDCLICK . com

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: WOW 10/10?? Reply with quote

:blush Thanks Paul! I LOVE singing live, and in front of LOTS n LOTS of people.

I'm so lucky - the guys I play with are FANTASTIC, and far more experienced than I am. All of them extremely superior musicians. I'm hoping even with @#%$ sound that that musicianship comes across.

Cheers!

d

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: