MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Chris, did your CD arrive?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

Not yet Phil! I'll be checking the box again tomorrow. Fingers crossed. It usually takes around 9-12 days to get here from the States. I'm so looking forward to listening to it!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana

And how are YOU? I guess you must be working hard on promotions? How's your family?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Llarion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

Just wondering how fast the post was... :gl

Cheers!

Phil "Llarion: The
Jazzinator" Traynor

www.llarion.com

- He's dead, Jim! You grab his phaser, I'll get his wallet!

a dichotomy of silence - The Debut Smooth Jazz CD from Phil Traynor - now available at www.llarion.com! Click the banner to purchase!

Llarion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

Huh, they said 4-7 days. Oh, well.

Things are good with me, just kinda tired these days...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

4-7 days? That's very ambitious for Hong Kong. Unless its DHL or Fedex?? :dunno

Tired? Keep your vitamin intake up high and do 5 minutes deep breathing with your eyes shut whenever you can.

I'll let you know if it's in the box today. I'm leaving shortly to check it and take my bro to hospital....

|Talk Soup |

Llarion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

How about now?

How's yer bro?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

Phil! I'll check tomorrow (Monday!) and I hope it's there.....

Thanks for asking about my bro - he's six weeks into a broken foot injury but now is doing physio and calling himself the Six Million Dollar Man?!?!?!

|Talk Soup |

Llarion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

We can rebuild him... we have the technology... best of all, we have our Erectorâ„¢ set....

:ww

Llarion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

Well?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

PHIL!! It was in the PO Box!! looks fab!! And I have a sampler CD too! I'm so looking forward to listening to it!! The artwork is incredible. I'll do a review and post it on this board. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! It's Tuesday here!

|Talk Soup |

goodisonpark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

Don't know about Chris' package but, yes, I am the Six Million Dollar man. However, after an evening in the pub, I soon become the Six Million Rupee Man - Sanjeev Austin!! :aua

The world is your oyster but the future's a clam

Llarion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: Chris, did your CD arrive? Reply with quote

Thanks sweetie!! I did all the artwork/layout too... Hope you enjoy it! If I might make a suggestion; enjoy it in a dark setting, maybe taking a bath by candlelight, so you can absorb it without other sensory interruption... :fd

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: