MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Chris I got your package today!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Chris I got your package today!!!!! Reply with quote

Way cool. Lot's of goodies in there too. I can't wait to play the CD and I am going to put the stickers up all over the place. My wife is also into hearing the new CD. She still hasn't given me back the first one.

Thanks for all the fun stuff. I'll get back to you with a review after a few listens.

Ted Lehman.com
Where to go for GREAT Classic Rock music!!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris I got your package today!!!!! Reply with quote

TED!! So happy to hear you got the package. Actually I don't feel it was as exciting as what you sent ME!! thank you for being SO COOL! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: I'm going to wear my T-shirt this weekend Reply with quote

to impress my friends.

Tell me what is ion the other CD? I haven't messed with it yet?

Ted Lehman.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: I'm going to wear my T-shirt this weekend Reply with quote

It's a VCD Ted!! I don't know if you have the facilities to play them. They are very popular in Asia - like the poor-man's version of DVD! It's a 9 minute documentary on some Eurasian musician's perspective on growing up in Hong Kong and looking western. It won awards at the British Independent Film Awards in 1999 plus an award in the HK Independent Film Awards in 1999. Thought you might enjoy it. Let me know if you have trouble playing it.... I may have to see if I can make it into a DVD - but that's more $$

The SOS CD was our SECOND album - BEFORE Underground Recipes - I'd be curious to what you think.

Ted - I just want to say that you are :sensational

|Talk Soup |

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: I gave the firts few tracks a listen yesterday Reply with quote

the quality of the recordings are not quite as good as Underground Recipes (production) but the songwriting sounds great. I plan on giving a more complete listen this weekend.

I will let you know if I can play that Disc. Should I try it in a DVD player or on my computer?

BTW

Wassup with this new legeslation in HK that's been all over the news? They trying to take away your civil liberties?

Don't let'em do it Chris. You need to write a protest song ASAP and get ot out there. Capitalize on the current situation.

Tell me what's going on there from your perspective. I'm interested.

Ted Lehman.com

Edited by: Ted Lehman at: 7/2/03 2:47 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I gave the firts few tracks a listen yesterday Reply with quote

TED! You don't have to give me a critique - I never gave you one for your CDs - I just listen to them! LOL! I still like I WANT MY MP3 best - hahahahaha

Try that VCD in both - let me know if you get it working.

Yep here in HK they are taking away our civil rights. We didn't have much to start with but this is ridiculous! When HK went back to China from UK - we were promised 1 country, 2 systems but it seems now China wants us more like China.

The "Secretary for Security" a deranged lady called Regina Ip says "It doesn't matter how many people protest. It doesn't change anything" Article 23 - the sedition law coming in place has had no public consultation (Government claims HK people DON'T CARE or are too naive to understand politics...) and it's being rushed. If you check out a few threads on this board, Debbie, Goodisonpark & I have posted comments and views and clips from newspapers etc.

Thank you for asking.

|Talk Soup |

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Well I kind of figured Reply with quote

that mainland China would eventually try to impost a more restrictive structure on HK. That's the only thing that they know.

Things there must be a bit unnerving since the Brit's left. Your big strength is your economy. Keep it strong and continue the peaceful protests. The world needs to know about your struggle.

I will try to read the other threads too.

And even if you don't want me to tell you what I think I'm listening to the CD this weekend anyway.

So there!:tongue :bleh :tongue

Ted Lehman.com

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Ted. If you ever... Reply with quote

...show up where I'm at wearing the same SOS shirt as me I'll...I'll...I'll pull your hair and scratch you!

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: I don't have any more hair Larree.... Reply with quote

I cut it all off....

Ted Lehman.com

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Look at those eyes! Reply with quote

You look STONED!

:rollin

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: I always look that way.... Reply with quote

family curse....:auto

Ted Lehman.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I kind of figured Reply with quote

You're right Ted. We gotta keep our economy strong! ! whooowowowowowow Look at that pic of you!! You look great!! I think your eyes look more puppy-lovey than stoned!! hahahahahahaa :banana

Thanks for posting here. I've been slacking in my thewireweb forum moderation......

|Talk Soup |

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Thanks Chris.... Reply with quote

I've been told I have bedroom eyes. That works for me.

TWW doesn't need much moderation. Not enough folks visit there.

I did try to start something there this morning. Take a look. I have a poll asking weather or not we should ban Mb from his own forum. If we do you might have more work to do there...:kiss

Ted Lehman.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Chris.... Reply with quote

Bedroom eyes - very accurate description - I'd better pop over to tww and see what trouble you've been causing! :bleh

|Talk Soup |

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: hehehehehehe...... Reply with quote

Watch out you never know what I might be up to next....:eek

Ted Lehman.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: