MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

BARELY PINK - Last Day of Summer - My review!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: BARELY PINK - Last Day of Summer - My review! Reply with quote

Hey Chris.....

Got my reviews and all I can say is.......

and maybe a little of this too:

i felt like doing this:

i would love to do this:

but that would make me a:

So I'll just say WOW & Thx!!!!! Now those are two serious reviews!!! You're an absolute gem. Thx babe!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: BARELY PINK - Last Day of Summer - My review! Reply with quote

You're welcome Daniel! LOL :rollin But this is a Barely Pink Review thread! :aua hahahahahahhahahaha :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:14 am    Post subject: BARELY PINK - Last Day of Summer - My review! Reply with quote

My order arrived in my post box in excellent time. It's a great looking CD box and I love my Sticker! www.barelypink.com

Girl in The Crowd - An excellent start to the album. A real 'summer-blockbuster' feel to this track. Catchy, punchy and poppy! I love it! Dancing around the house as I listen!

Do what You Like - Sounds like a classic pop song already. How do these guys do that?

Sixteen's Gone - Excellent backing vocals! Somehow it reminds me of a Who song. Very catchy. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Simple Enough - Love the arrangement of this song.

Hurt You Anyless - The lyrics are very relatable.

Mercury Girl - Fun intro! Love the acoustic guitar and vocals used on this song. There's a Beatles feel to this song yet it's fresh and prettier in its own way.

Mood Meter maid - I love this track! This one I've seen in a live video on their website. It's really catchy - must have been hard to choose between this one and Girl in the Crowd for first song on the CD!

California - The singer almost sounds like a woman at the beginning of the track - very unusual - I had to do a double-take! Wow! how did he do that? Or is it someone else in the band? ????

Strongest One - This is like a rock anthem song! I feel like holding up my lighter! hahahahaha

Firebug - An excellent one to end the album with. Love the "Stop!" part And the fade-out is a great idea.

No hidden track? - hahahahahhaa

Overall, excellent job. Really really enjoyed listening to it. I can happily say I'm a fan of BARELY PINK.

I hope they consider an Asian tour next year!

This IS the album I'm going to play at my summer garden parties.

|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: BARELY PINK - Last Day of Summer - My review! Reply with quote

I have a good gut feel about BP.

I saw a live videocast of them a few weeks back, and not only do they sound great, - they also have a fantastic stage presence and energy.

dey gots da goods, methinks.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: BARELY PINK - Last Day of Summer - My review! Reply with quote

Oh yeah.....

And Stan does a Mind-Boggling stick-drop recovery....!!!.....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: BARELY PINK - Last Day of Summer - My review! Reply with quote

He's a very cool drummer!

|Talk Soup |

Stan Arthur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: BARELY PINK - Last Day of Summer - My review! Reply with quote

Hi Chris! ?Thanks for the glowing review. I'd like to point out here that Chris bought the CD. She wasn't sent a promotional copy or anything like that so this is a 100% untainted opinion. That means a lot to me! Thanks Again!

BTW, the CD is available at Not Lame Recordings.

Barely Pink

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: BARELY PINK - Last Day of Summer - My review! Reply with quote

Oh Yes I visited the website - got hypnotised by their great attitude and talent and colours - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

These guys are ALL really TALL! :banana

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: