MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Chris

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: If President Bush got on TV and said... Reply with quote

...that a hangnail caused him to attack Iraq I would say that hangnails totally suck. Let's roll.

sethr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:57 am    Post subject: Chris Reply with quote

In the closed thread, you said-The initial post was a joke Larree.

It was funny, but it was no joke.

sethr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: If President Bush got on TV and said... Reply with quote

So you're advocating blind, irrational obedience to your leader?

sethr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Then you mean.... Reply with quote

... death to Bush, Rumsfeld, Powell, etc. Or do you only mean death to those terrorists that attack Americans? Laree, your world view is so one-sided and myopic. Do you have any idea about why, perhaps, some cultures might think of the US as an aggressive, heartless, imperialist world power? Or do you think they're just jealous of our freedom?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: You are ignorant. Reply with quote

Death to all members of hamas, hezballah, and the islamic jihad...for starters! Let's roll!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Get this straight. Reply with quote

I do not care what the terrorists "think" about us. I want all terrorists to die. There is a crater in the middle of the city in which I was born. THEY declared war on US. All bets are off.

I back President Bush 100%. Let's roll!

sethr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Get this straight. Reply with quote

They have a few craters of their own, you know.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: But I do not care about their craters. Reply with quote

They asked for their craters.

And I think it's hillarious (and hypocritical) that none of you America/Israel haters are talking about the constant truce violations being commited by the Palestinian terrorists.

Face it. Your agenda is clear as day. You hate America and Israel, and you support terrorism.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: No. I am advocating.. Reply with quote

...killing ALL terrorists.

Edited by: MyMP3BoardDotCom at: 7/5/03 4:32 pm
sethr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: But I do not care about their craters. Reply with quote

Face it. Your agenda is clear as day. You hate America and Israel, and you support terrorism.

Ok, apparently there is no rational way to communicate with you, Scaree Laree. So, I'm giving up.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: But I do not care about their craters. Reply with quote

Of course you are giving up. I'm right. You're wrong.

Deal with it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: