MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Garageband.com kickin' again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sethr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Garageband.com kickin' again Reply with quote

Round 2 has begun, and all our songs made it. So we're getting a new round of reviews. "Married Man" has suddenly shot up to #9 on the all time blues charts from around #100 a few days ago. Time to quit my day job and start linin' up the groupies.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Garageband.com kickin' again Reply with quote

very cool, Seth.....

What's Garageband all about?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Garageband.com kickin' again Reply with quote

You lucky guy! Maybe I should review some blues??? :banana

None of SOS songs got put back on - hahahahaha I have to do some reviews to get a new TOL song up or maybe even another SOS songs....

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

sethr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Garageband.com kickin' again Reply with quote

Chris- I didn't realize you guys were there. I'll have to check you out over there.

Drooly-garageband is fun. You get a wide range of reviews in exchange for reviewing others. You guys should check it out-you'd kick some ass there. As far as the grand scheme-really promoting your band-who knows.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Garageband.com kickin' again Reply with quote

Yeah Sisters of Sharon have been there a long time, TOL only in the last few months.

Yeah Drooly - you'd like it - you review songs 'blind' - you don't know who they are or where they come from - you just choose a genre you want to review - I usually do pop or rock but sometimes do other genres for something different. I've heard some AMAZING songs and some TERRIBLE ones too. Some of the terrible ones have been really funny - I read other people's reviews and realise that I'm not the only one hahahahahaha - It's fun to make catchy headlines for your reviews too.

Oh I once reviewed a lady who had a great single - great voice, great song, great arrangement, production etc. I raved through her review and gave her lots of points etc. Her manager who managed her page, emailed me and sent me her CD - boy was I disappointed - it was still great production and great voice but the songs were boring and too much like each other. (I couldn't wait for the CD to end!!) Weird isn't it when that happens....... He asked me to represent her in Asia and I couldn't do it. I can only promote those that I believe in or who inspire me....

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: Garageband.com kickin' again Reply with quote

Interesting......

I feel a little ambivalent about the review thing...

But what the hell - if you guys say it's fun, I'll give it a go.....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Garageband.com kickin' again Reply with quote

Quote:
I can only promote those that I believe in or who inspire me....

trés cool.

some call that integrity..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: