MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey Besonic.com-ers...a question for ya!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Besonic.com-ers...a question for ya! Reply with quote

Ay..... if you need info from Germans... DON'T use strange verbs like "vetting" :lol

I had to look in my online dictionary to find the meaning :D

So.... every song will go through the approval process at Besonic. No matter if you are a normal artist or a premium artist (60 Euro's per year). There is no synthetic delay like at MP3.com for song approval (non-paying artist vs. Platinum artist).

Since Besonic was sold to the company TERRATEC, they are improving their service everyday, this includes faster song approval. In between the next weeks, the free e-mail service will also be available again for all artists (YourName@Besonic.com).

MIKE

Shaky Tee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Besonic.com-ers...a question for ya! Reply with quote

Sorry Mike. What I meant to say was, they were pretty choosy for a while about what songs would go onto their server.

Actually, I uploaded another tune a half hour ago,and it's STILL "In Progress", but I'm assuming all the in-house "listeners" have gone home for the weekend.

Outside of that, WAHOO!!! Looks like I'll be putting up more of my stuff there! :)

:merci

Shaky Tee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Hey Besonic.com-ers...a question for ya! Reply with quote

Since this board is run by a German, I thought I'd ask! :gl

Is Besonic.com still doing the vetting thing for non-subscribing artists?

I uploaded a song on one of my pages there this morning, and it went live literally right away. NEVER had that happen to me there

:hm

Me

The Other Me

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Besonic.com-ers...a question for ya! Reply with quote

Since the TERRATEC takeover, Besonic was "healed" from financial problems which forced the old owners to look for ways to reduce streaming costs. As you know, they did it by deleting "non-popular" songs.

Besonic is a open platform again and is ENCOURAGING artists to upload everything (of course they are always glad if the uploads DO have musical value :) ))

Well.... on the other hand.... Besonic is fine, MP3.de as well, but there will be another German OMD open it's doors soon and coming up with features, Besonic and MP3.de do not offer so far.

You heard it here first, but not by myself today... you only have to carefully read every section of MyMP3Board actually :D

Yj2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Besonic.com-ers...a question for ya! Reply with quote

:nana :laugh

Sebastian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Besonic.com-ers...a question for ya! Reply with quote

Aren't some of us already part of this new upcoming OMD? :bleh

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: