MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

Now, now Mike. I didn't "complain". I made suggestions on how I see that it could be improved. :t

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

:D :D :D :l

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

It would be cool if others gave some feedback. I am not looking for praise but real input about the musicalty and technicality of the track.

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

Excuse me.... the post is up since 20 minutes :lol

What do you expect? :lol :hicks

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

Quote:
I am not looking for praise...

:dunno

Alrighty then...:D

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

I am looking for feedback about the track. This song will go on the 1st Comp CD from GetMeMusic.com. I want it to be a standout song, of course. :boink

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

A totally new experience somehow for me :)

Not my daily music style....

....well Phil also does complain about the mix....

.....I will improve it a bit tomorrow :dunno :D ;)

...but maybe somebody has fun listening to it like it is today! :)

"We Don't Talk" (Collab)

Phil Frazier-Vocal, Kate Cassidy-Vocal, Mike Burn-Guitar, David Lindley-Drums, Paul Graham-Bass

MIKE

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

Well I think it's a great sounding track...I'm no expert and it could probably be tweaked here and there, but overall I like it...:thumb

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

Thanks, man. Appreciate the feedback. :w

Hey, damnit! You know I was kiddin' 'bout Crack/Meth Head. :t

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

No need to do that unless it bugs you. It doesn't bother me. It's all in jest man. :t

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

:fg

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

Artistlaunch always cuts in and out for me - which is really distracting - is there anyway I can download it?

I think Kate's 'mmmm' during the first verse distracts from Phil's vocals - it's great at the start of the song. The 'to let you share my pain' sounds weird? around 40 secs.

The chorus I like the mix but why isn't Kate also singing the 'we don't talk anymore' last line - oh I get it - you want to really rub in that you guys don't talk anymore :wgrin

Love the ending! Overall a bit of tweaking left!

It's a nice country pop ballad - hardly alternative! Just my two cents.

Hope you guys don't mind what I said?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

I was wonderin' if you would see that...:lol :lol

I'll go revise it...;)

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly at: 6/18/03 4:06 am
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

Mind? Of course not. That is what one is suppossed to do when someone else asks about a track. Straight up opinion.

:kiss

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Phil Frazier Collab feat. Kate Cassidy! Reply with quote

Yeah you are right Drooly. I am aware of the parts. Thing is, those parts were not suppossed to be on there. Kate was supposed to sing them but somehow she got mixed up with my instructions. I did send here the trk where the parts she's supposed to sing were blank, where I am not singing. I might have to ask Mike to straighten these things out. I guess instructions via email were lacking although I even sent her the lyrics where she is to sing. She was supposed to sing half of the song. Damn!!!!

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: