MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Some More Gig Shots, this time with Crowd and Drummer! hehe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Some More Gig Shots, this time with Crowd and Drummer! h Reply with quote

Good Lord! There's plenty of your drummer this time! :wgrin Although I wouldn't be able to recognise any of your audience!! hahahaha Looks like you had heaps of fun - the pics are slightly more in focus!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: I know Reply with quote

I told Aby to pretty much ignore me (I'm quite sick of seeing me screaming and making faces all the time hehehehe) and get more crowd and Harold. I need to make up for lost time with Harold, who has so far been totally lost in the dark!

We did have heaps of fun. How was yours over the weekend?

I'm looking forward to Wanchai Live. John is away this week, and Colin is away next week, so I'm cold turkeying till Wanchai Live ugh.

I was going to give you a call actually tomorrow - how are you? You've been very silent...

Well its way past my bedtime, so take care!

xx

d

:muede

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I know Reply with quote

Both our gigs went well over the weekend. I will post photos from Fringe *yawn yawn* in awhile. hahahahaha I'm even wearing the same clothes as another time.

We have another gig this Saturday and actually W. Live will be a blast as Chris W and Mysterious Mr. B wont be there so we've got two wonderful guests and a totally new sound esp for W. Live - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana

What time is your set at W. Live? Carnegies?

|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Two New Guests?? Reply with quote

wheeeeeeeeeee. Are they anyone I know, perhaps from errr, overseas???

Our gig is at 6pm, Carnegies...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Two New Guests?? Reply with quote

Ah! You'll have to wait and see! We're on at 10pm at Carnegies - somehow managed to get the top slot!!! Only problem is we're competiting against the notorious BASTARDS! Did you see the article in BC Magazine?

|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: Some More Gig Shots, this time with Crowd and Drummer! hehe Reply with quote

I seem to always screw up the links, so I've laid them all out in 600x400 on this page, with a tiny bit of commentary, unusual for me...

www.heisha.net/Heisha_fotos_wanch.html

We had a great crowd, they were all dancing and making lotsa noise, just what I like best!

Chris, what happened to your in focus shots?? hehehe

:gl

rod steel global

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Some More Gig Shots, this time with Crowd and Drummer! h Reply with quote

:yeah :banana :lana

wish I was there :stress

®od

{SulkSteel's Blog} {Export Music Sweden} {My Jukebox= Lofi | Hifi}

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Some More Gig Shots, this time with Crowd and Drummer! h Reply with quote

Hey Deb....anywhere I can download one of Heisha's tunes?? Working on a surprise for ya...:D

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Some More Gig Shots, this time with Crowd and Drummer! h Reply with quote

lubberly, Debbers......

you always look like you're having a blast when gigging....

jus lubberly...!!

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Wish Reply with quote

you all were there too Rod and Drooly!

Chris! yes I saw the article. Cool pic! I should've sent in pics, but didnt. We both got quoted though hehehe. Didja see that?

Seismic - we did do some originals at the gig, we're in the process of getting them recorded - too slow for me, but it will happen! oooooooooooo I love surprises :laugh . Lets see if we can get a clean recording at Wanchai Live.

Now the unfortunate part is that our last gig for two months is on the 28th of June - after that John and Harold are away right through July and August in turns. Ah well, it'll be time for assignment writing then, wont it! :stress

cheers

xxxxxxx

:gl :yeah

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: