MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :))))
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

Mike, I am listening as of right now and I have only 2 words for you:

UNGODLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :yeah :yeah :yeah

:gl

:ww

:fg

Several things....

1. I will put this up on my Tonos page, here....

TONOS

....and it will be entered into competition for inclusion in the next "Matrix" movie in November.....

2. I will enter us in the MakeAStar competition next go round and you will get your 2nd win, my first...hopefully....they have made it a monthly deal now, not weekly...

3. I'm gonna promote this at MP3.com in the promo auctions on the Top 40 page...

4. What Genre' do you recommend; instrumental rock, experimental rock, other??

Is all that okay with you??

Great job, my German brother...Thanks from the Heart...

Just plain KILLER!! :thumb

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

Oh my! I HAVE to listen to this! The two Mikes! Amazing! hahahahaha Huh? Is this the same song! The intro is so different! hahahaha This is just so 'stylish' - that's the word it makes me think - WOW! Hey guys! This is the first song I'm listening to today! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm going to save this song to my computer!! Nice work both of you two!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

I'm simply glad, that you like this version :) :l :bday

Since I was not able to turn the hi-hats down in the

submix, I thought I play around with the filters to

bring them down :) )))) It's hard but has something, not? :eyebrow

Experimental-Rock, isn't it? :D ;) ;) ;) :nana

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

Very experimental indeed - good work guys!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

Thanks for listening Chris! :aw :w

...and GOOD MORNING to Hongkong! :sensational

...already close to 5 a.m. over here..... :muede

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

I raped Seismic's Original Track :D :warrior

I don't know if Seismic can relate to my harsh experimental version :D :D :D I added bass, synths and another guitar and it was not easy to be louder than Seismic :lol :aua

"Walkin' Tha Line - R", 128K version

"Walkin' Tha Line - R", 192 version

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

Morning Mike!! hahahahahahaha :bleh

|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

:wtf Why don't have days 100 hours? :dunno :frankie >: :w

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

OK, bro....we're in the competition for inclusion in the 3rd Matrix film....

Ready to make some Euros?? :thumb :D

You can hear the tune as it is on Realplayer from Tonos...

HERE....

I'll post the link at the Tonos message board and get some feedback from other musicians there...post it here...

Thanks for a GREAT Collab....upped it to my MP3.com page, too, in Progressive Rock genre'...the 192 Kbps version...if it comes up tomorrow, I'll enter it into the Top 40 auction; deadline is Thursday afternoon 2 pm PDT...

:sensational

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly at: 6/11/03 6:21 am
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

Here is a link to some of the tunes from the "Reloaded" soundtrack for comparison...

MATRIX RELOADED

Wonder who used Sonic Foundry Acid Pro and did the Linkin Park tune for them?? :lol

Any good DJ with the right equipment could have done that one...not your typical Linkin Park...

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

:lol You're a promo monster :LOL ;)

Like I said.... I'm glad you like the outcome though :) )))

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... it was not easy to conquer with your EVH guitar sound :D :D :D :D

MIKE

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

I started a thread on this insane MP3.com BB.

Let's see if anybody cares! :D :D :D

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

not bad...not bad...for someone which called us XXXXX...ehhhh :bleh

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

Quote:
it was not easy to conquer with your EVH guitar sound.....

You did one Hell of a job of it, though...a GREAT job...

Man, that BB is a Snake Pit...if nothing else, the track will get plenty of attention, which is GOOD!! And all I can say about some folks posts there attacking you is this; Jealousy is a Sad, Sad thing....:lol :lol ....going through life as a "Wannabe" is truly the Sad part...

To coin a very well known phrase here in the States, looks to me like some people there "Wannabe Like Mike"....:rollin

And hey....some folks WISH their sound was similar to Jeff Beck...man, what a compliment!!

Ace...thanks for the compliment?? :lol

I know the word you're "refering" too; almost like the terms "Warmonger" and "Fascist", which have been applied to ME dozens of times in various places....

I never directly called you or any other German member of this or any other board by that "label" on this or any other board....if you can show me where I did, I'll eat that statement right here...besides, I've put all that Crap behind me now....ain't got time to worry with it, too much hate in the World as it is....as Mike stated, it's all about the Music...good enough for me...

End of Political Bullshit Statement....I'm buying!! :yeah

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Seismic Anamoly did a collab with me :)))) Reply with quote

Yes Seismic... :lol ...that's the weirdest logic, trying to insult me by comparing my style with Jeff Beck! LOL :aua

there's really no bigger compliment... because NOBODY sounds like Jeff, even not me, but to be mentioned is like being nominated for a Grammy! :D :D :D

Well.... obviously a few folks really like YOUR work though and the collab :) ))

And that DJspaceAce shows up here with a smiley, should be also a compliment :D

I think it's a big achievement we ALL made within this community, to overcome the 'national' point of view which of course still sticks in every single one of us.

However, we are MUCH more on a way in this community (MyMP3Board incl. Interconnected and all subforums) for a INTERNATIONAL MUSIC community, than on any other board I know of.

And I'm glad about it :)

MIKE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: