MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yj2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS Reply with quote

I found a cool site. Just take a look:

www.garageband.com

:) :) :)

Sebastian

sethr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS Reply with quote

Our music has been on there for a long time. The site started off really good, but has gone down hill lately. There is less going on, but it's a very cool concept there.

Yj2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS Reply with quote

I subscriped two weeks ago. Since then we have two songs there and got 48 reviews. For me that looks like good traffic on that page.

Sebastian

sethr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS Reply with quote

What genre are you in? We're in blues and there isn't as much going on as there used to be.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS Reply with quote

garageband.com - are great! Both Sisters & TOL are there. They just recently finished a round of reviews, and gave us the final positions for the songs there.

Sisters - Goodbye - Best position was #186 of 811 songs in Pop on 20Apr2003

TOL - The Stranger - Best position was #164 of 811 in Pop on 20Apr2003

The weird thing is the Sisters songs were there for 9 months longer than the TOL songs....... And the Sisters songs got many more reviews because of that....

So now I need to review more and more to get the chance to upload more music....

The reviews are cool though cause you don't know who you are listening to!

Oh SETHR!! What do you mean you think it's slow - have you seen the position for your song "If you don't need me"?

Best position was #10 of 1,213 in Blues on 8Mar2003

That sounds like a fantastic position to me!!!

"Married Man" was #5, "Love Recession" was #11 and "Good Luck/Bad Luck" was #7 !!! Crikey!!! You have 4 Blues songs in the top 11 songs!! What an achievement!! You should use those stats!!!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Yj2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS Reply with quote

The genre for "Yellow Jumps Twice" is Pop/Rock. Our best positions:

"The Turning Of The Sheets" - #111 in Pop/Rock (12 reviews) and

"A Hundred Miles Away" - #17 in Pop (27 reviews!)

But I know that there are some genres that have less reviews/bands. You can see it before you do your pair of reviews. There's a window that says that you got to pay less when you're doing a upload for the genres Blues, Metal and so on.

Sebastian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS Reply with quote

REALLY? You pay less for less popular sections??? I must find a 'metal' song to upload then - :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Yj2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS Reply with quote

I'd like to see you with a guitar that looks like an axe.

:aua :aua :aua

Sebastian

sethr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: A COOL SITE TO GET REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS Reply with quote

Those songs went through their reviews back when there were a lot of blues tunes and songs stuck around longer. There were always plenty of songs to review. Now there's so few blues songs that sometimes you can't do a review in blues. It's just gotten a little weird for the blues genre, I don't know about the others. Those songs of ours that finished in the top 11 did well when they were in the review cycle, but they aren't too high on the overall chart. I'll take it though. Garageband was a lot of fun. I always looked forward to getting reviews, and I heard a lot of great music, as well. I guess I should upload some more and give it another try.

Edited by: sethr at: 6/12/03 12:27 am
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: