MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A typical day.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: A typical day....... Reply with quote

Isn't it fine when a day goes well :)

William Read

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: A typical day....... Reply with quote

Well it's been another day........and I've:

1. Bought some new furniture for my office - light beech with silver accessories......:)

2. Helped a friend paint a ceiling in their house.

3. Spoke to my lawyer about music copyrights. (hurrah for lawyers that work sundays)

4. Had a BBQ in my little garden and everyone came round........

5. Got back to my computer at around 10:30 and stumbled into Blah Blah Blah

What a fantastic day! - It was fabulous weather too! :)

Making animated gifs from pictures of my drum kit makes me feel less technophobic!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: A typical day....... Reply with quote

WILLIAM!! So happy you've popped into the Blah Blah board at the end of your busy fulfilling fun day! So how IS your music career going? Fill us in. :we

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

William Read

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: A typical day....... Reply with quote

The music carreer is going really well......

I've almost finished the music for a run of six programs for the National Geographic channel about coral reefs.

I still get about two commisions a month for various TV advertisments

I still teach drums - but I've had to cut it down to three days a week, due to the composition stuff taking over.

My music has also been taken on by two library music companies. "Cecilia Recordings" and "I.A. Music"

Me and Howard (Inner-Vision) are still gigging one or two nights a week too. (pop covers and original material)

I hhad good news from my legal representitive too - re copyright and royalties.

I guess everything is good...........

Oh I nearly forgot - with all of this composition work, I've been able to afford to move house into a beautiful loft-style apartment in one of my town's converted historic buildings. It's mainly open plan but has a totally seperate and soundproof room for my small studio setup too!

:ww :w w:ww

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about - Oscar Wilde!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: A typical day....... Reply with quote

William!!!!!!!!!! :l :nw

How is life in South-Africa???? :alarm

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: A typical day....... Reply with quote

WOW WILLIAM!! No wonder you're not about much. It sounds brilliant! You deserve that success - you're talented and hard-working. :banana

Hey - can you ezinbox me your telephone number? I still owe you a phone call! hahahahaha I wanna hear the echo in your penthouse :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

PLX180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: A typical day....... Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh I nearly forgot - with all of this composition work, I've been able to afford to move house into a beautiful loft-style apartment in one of my town's converted historic buildings. It's mainly open plan but has a totally seperate and soundproof room for my small studio setup too!
Wha??

Wow, that's kind of a dream scenario, you know? :)

William Read

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: A typical day....... Reply with quote

:sensational Yep - It's a dream alright! And I'm finally living it!

:gl :g l:gl :g l:gl :nana

Mike - I didn't understand the South Africa reference???? :hm

I live in Macclesfield (a small town near Manchester England)

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about - Oscar Wilde!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: