MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

LETS BE FAMILY, AND HELP EACH OTHER.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimmyJules

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: LETS BE FAMILY, AND HELP EACH OTHER. Reply with quote

What's Up People,

Im new To this community I check it out and found out that it is hot in here, anyway we are a group of friends who love good music.

We're building a new site that is almost completed, What we are looking for is determined, honest, cool, energetic, people from artists, DJ's, producers, and anyone with love for music, Entertainment, And night life to our family!!!

:gl

We believe if everyone who loves music entertainment, and night life, from independent artists, producers, and DJ's get together and help each other, we will all get what we can acheive more. I mean some people and companies wont give us the time of day. But who cares we dont love music because of them.

Followers and supporters that help out along the way become part of the family street team, and they get VIP passes to events, concerts, the opportunity to meet almost every artist in the industry, free CD's, of artists before it gets in the stores. Free Products, and more.

Lets Help each other.

:sensational

1 lets stay in touch with each other register for a free e-mail account: www.jewelsemail.zzn.com.

2. If you are just a music fan and love good music send an e-mail to streetteam@jewelse.com include your name, phone #, and a current photo of yourself to be added to our street team nation wide photo board.

:ww

3. we want everyone to visit pub56.ezboard.com/bjewelsestreetteam and register for the street team board. This Board is for music lovers, artists, producers, and dj's we want to know what's up, and whos hot.

:fg

Last and most important if you are an artist, producer, Band or Band member, or know some who is, Let's all network together Please post their link on our web site:

pub50.bravenet.com/freeli...4250632482

All we ask is that you put one of our banners in return.

Link it to: http://www.jewelse.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

:racing

Edited by: JimmyJules at: 6/7/03 7:21 am
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Join The Jewelse Street Team Family. Reply with quote

I still don't know what this is all about! :l :D :sensational

MIKE

JimmyJules

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Jewelse Family. Reply with quote

Its Like I Said we are looking for people who love music, so we can team up and do it it together. Trying to do it by yourself, why? When you have a group of people who love what you do, and have the same passion, the result is having a lot more fun doing what you love.

Edited by: JimmyJules at: 6/1/03 10:31:27 pm
PLX180

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Join The Jewelse Street Team Family. Reply with quote

A "street team" is like a spammers coven, right?

JimmyJules

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Jewelse Family. Reply with quote

No, a street team is a group of people who love a certain something and want to tell other people about it, and why they have so much love for it.

From Artists, Bands, Producers, To freinds, or people who tell others who is hot or not. So no, its not anything like a spammer.

:merci

Edited by: JimmyJules at: 6/1/03 10:43:24 pm
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Join The Jewelse Street Team Family. Reply with quote

<<I still don't know what this is all about!>>

hahahaha, Mike!!

Everytime I see the term "street team" my eyes do this:

:rolleyes

I don't think people have much luck asking strangers to work for them (basically PR/promotion) for free! Unless they're already famous and have a huge fan following that will do anything (then they wouldn't need the PR, hahaha!!)

I think a better way is for them to say "check our music out and if you like it, please tell someone".

ron

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Join The Jewelse Street Team Family. Reply with quote

Well anyone is welcomed to come here and tell us about their musical activities and what they promote! It's great that Jewelse has a street team cause I've never heard of them.

I do kind of agree with Ron about street teams :banana

Jimmy, have you heard of Mike Burn, Jane Eliz, Sisters of Sharon or Blue Union?

We don't really know why we should even listen to Jewelse! Come back soon and join in or I think we will have to consider you are just spamming and not interested in being our friend :stress

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Join The Jewelse Street Team Family. Reply with quote

I don't think JimmyJules is a spammer...

...only unlucky in promoting.

I mean, I don't see anything which clears up the confusion for myself on the links provided.

The EZ-Board link leads to a "Membership by Approval" procedure... who wants to do that nowadays?

Well, again... I still would like to know what this is all about? :D

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Join The Jewelse Street Team Family. Reply with quote

Jimmy - please be a part of my family........

Visit my site..... - you can even buy my CD there.....

I love you, Jimmy.........

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Lets Be Family, And Help Each Other. Reply with quote

OK, let's help Jimmy to bring the message over... :me

You're welcome so to say :party

Quote:
Jewels Entertainment LLC, AKA Jewelse, is an independent label out of Massachusetts. The production part of the label has been in existence since 1994. Founded by Jimmy C. Jules, AKA Diamond cutz, Mic Jason and an undeniable passion for music.

On April 25th 2001 with a merger/partnership agreement, between Label One productions & Jewels Entertainment, Promotions started for one of the most talented reggae artists the world had yet to hear, known simply as The Mighty Mystic.

We have been promoting the artist

since May 15, 2001. He has performed at

numerous venues. Another One Of

The Tracks Titled "Put Up Uno Hand",

Can Be Heard On The

Dancehall Devestation Album,

Released By X-Mix.

Mystic is currently featured on such exclusive

remixes as:

-Missy Elliot’s "One Minute Man", :eek

Featuring: Jay-z, :eek

Luducris's, And Trina.

-Blue Cantrelle’s, "Hit Em Up Style",

Featuring: Foxy Brown. :eek

-Also the Luducris's track titled: "Area Codes".

All of the tracks can be heard In either clubs or radio

stations from Maine to Florida and

everywhere in between.

We Are Currently Putting The Finishing Touches

On His New Album Titled, "Exposure".

The Single Off The Album Titled "Roll With Me"

Is Receiving An Unbelievable Response Nationwide.

It features songs for everyone, Hip-Hop tracks,

R&B tracks, and of course, dancehall tracks.

Mystic has performed with such Hip-Hop artists as:

Black Rob, Loon, and Cocaine From The Bad Boy Family.

Tanto Metro and Devonte, Benzino, Fat Joe and The Terror Squad.

YO! And cool pictures there :) )))) Looks like a party! :D

MIKE

JimmyJules

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Let become Family. Reply with quote

Maybe Your not into music, because we are all about teaming up with people who love music. All the above info tells you what we are trying to do. That is team up with everyone with the same passion and help each other.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Let become Family. Reply with quote

Jimmy! Open your eyes - you are talking to musicians in here! I am a musician who performs in Hong Kong. Are you a musician?

|Talk Soup |

JimmyJules

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jewelse Family. Reply with quote

The term Street Team is the only appropriate term we can imagine, Because Its people telling people about what they do and who their favorites are.

We are not asking stranger or anyone to work for anyone for free. All we are saying is if you know someone who loves music, and is involved in music, lets help each other and spread the word.

Honestly no one can do it on their own, you need love and supports from the people who love and believe in what you do.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Jewelse Family. Reply with quote

Jimmy! Are you a lawyer? Your answer is so evasive!! hahahaha

These are some artists that need love and support from the people who love and believe in what you do:

Jane Eliz - jane-eliz.com

Mike Burn - www.mikeburn.com

Business as Usual - www.getmemusic.com/artist...ssasusual/

Phil Frazier - www.getmemusic.com/artists/philfrazier/

Chris Burnett - artists.mp3s.com/artists/34/4jazz.html

Maitre Ka-Fu - artists.1sound.com/maitre%20ka-fu

Sisters of Sharon - www.sistersofsharon.com.hk

There's more of us here in fact - hey everyone else - can you post your links - Jimmy Jules is helping to cross-promote!

|Talk Soup |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Jewelse Family. Reply with quote

Can you take the teasing? :laugh

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: