MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:49 am    Post subject: MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady? Reply with quote

Go on - this is "Market Research" for me :D

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

Edited by: bbchris  at: 10/22/02 11:49:31 am
Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady Reply with quote

My Favorite Lingerie is nothing. hahahaha

It just gets in the way. hahahahaha

Steve Iannetti

size="1"> Javamusic : size="1">mp3.com : size="1">Artistlaunch : 1Sound : My IX Page : href="http://www.zizzors.com">Official Web Site

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:22 pm    Post subject: I enjoy removing... Reply with quote

...any and all articles of clothing from a woman's body.

Hope that helps your 'market research' !!! ;) :D

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 5:43 pm    Post subject: Favourite Lingerie..? Reply with quote

a smile is nice.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Lingerie..? Reply with quote

Nightie with G-string :banana

:o

Remember...Tone begins in the mind.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Favourite Lingerie..? Reply with quote

ok - really... Market Research.. - now you've made me get all serious.

First... - it's gotta be white... - or perhaps beige...

Colours don't work with lingerie.

Well, maybe Black...

Adjectives? - delicate, lacey, well made, tastes like strawberries, and smells nice. Something saliva-resistant....

oh. - I've been meaning to address this issue for years.. - perhaps you can help me with this, being in the business....

I've always found brassieres so damn difficult to un-hook, especially when you get into those funny positions on the couch, and the wine is kicking in....

Could you please design one that's easy to un-hook from the front, with your teeth?

Just let me know if you need any more help with your research.

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Favourite Lingerie..? Reply with quote

I can get a bra off a girl with one hand without even taking off her shirt first. :lol

It's easy with practice. :)

Steve Iannetti

size="1"> Javamusic : size="1">mp3.com : size="1">Artistlaunch : 1Sound : My IX Page : href="http://www.zizzors.com">Official Web Site

Netjams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Favourite Lingerie..? Reply with quote

I fall for most anything... But the stuff that gives me a sneak peak just enough to get the imagination started. An all once look takes all the adventure out of it... And I know girls love adventure :)

Soft is another requirement silk works well for that becouse it blends in with the feal of the soft skin and looks good too :)

I differ with Drooly on the colors... Yellow drives me crazy :lol

Above all..Think adventure!! :lol

JazzyHorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady Reply with quote

I'll be a traditionalist: Black fishnet stockings!

Edited by: JazzyHorn  at: 10/23/02 3:25:35 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady Reply with quote

WOW! Thanks for taking it seriously guys! Can I quote you? I'm thinking about how to market women's lingerie to men so that the GUYS are buying it for the females. :banana

|

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady Reply with quote

Sure :lol

Steve Iannetti

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady Reply with quote

Er Steve,

Quote:
I can get a bra off a girl with one hand without even taking off her shirt first.

was not reallly the quote I was thinking of using........ :lol

|

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady Reply with quote

Yeah, I didn't think so....

Steve Iannetti

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady Reply with quote

Steve, You're not a fan of lingerie?

|

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: MEN! What's your favourite LINGERIE item worn by a lady Reply with quote

Yes, of course.

But they don't stay on long. :)

Steve Iannetti

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: