MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Debbie, where's the pic?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:19 pm    Post subject: Debbie, where's the pic? Reply with quote

Prove to us that you are not BB-Chris.

The Addiction
"I'm feeling cheap and I think I like it"

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Debbie, where's the pic? Reply with quote

its not working :(

The pic wont show boohooboohoo.

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Debbie, where's the pic? Reply with quote

WOW!:eek You're not Chris! You are very Beautiful!

The Addiction
"I'm feeling cheap and I think I like it"

Edited by: The Addiction at: 10/5/02 4:33:55 pm
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Debbie, where's the pic? Reply with quote

Thanks - Ray?? (checked your site!). I like your cover - very cool. I shall have to double my champagne quota to get THAT pose right :)

I shall check out your music for sure, its 12 midnight here...

:)

Debbie

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Debbie, where's the pic? Reply with quote

ok sounds good to me! :) Do you have any music of your own that I could check out? :)

princessnthepea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:12 am    Post subject: Musik Reply with quote

Hey Ray, not bad not bad not bad. Very simple song, but effective. I'm going to have "you were never there for me" in my head all day now.

Cheers!

Oh, i'm at java, mp3, iuma (and ampcast - fully paid up, but never got around to uploading music - thats fattedness for you).

my javapage is

D -->>D ebbieMannas

Be warned, though, I still dont know what category I fit into!

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Musik Reply with quote

Thanks, I listen to your song Pay the price! Sounds very up beat with funk! Very cool! Love your vocals! :)

princessnthepea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: IUMA Reply with quote

Thanks :) I wish I had that song now on mp3.com, if you've been visiting those boards, you'll know why!

Do you have any other songs? There was only one on your IUMA page. I also only have one song on IUMA, but I've been noticing that most of my new listeners come from there - and some of them commercial types. How do you rate it?

Cheers

d

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: IUMA Reply with quote

commercial types?

(perk!!)

Debbie, what's IUMA, please...

My stuff is only at Mp3 and Tonos so far.

And Mp3 seems devoid of commercial types...

princessnthepea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:30 pm    Post subject: commercial types Reply with quote

Well a couple asked me to send a CD to them for playing in malls (in South Africa and somewhere else), and then another for putting on their store shelves somewhere else, and a few more for radio plays and other free distribution stuff. So far nothing like that from Java or MP3. And I don't promote my iuma site at all. Oh wait, I did get MP3.com fan mail in the form of a begging letter from some toad in Russia who needed music for his local radio and some money sent with the CD, for good luck...

The only thing is I'm not satisfied with the current production of my songs, neither the backing arrangements nor the vocals cause they were all one take and I was out of there. So I am currently working on finding someone in HK to re-do stuff.

As a result I've missed lots of promotional requests - but I'd rather send out promo stuff when I'm happy with the sound - thing is in HK creative people are very very thin on the ground.

Ah well, all in good time. Anyone wants to see an aging rocker with a 50 inch saggy butt and three double chins?

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Debbie_Mannas/>

Netjams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: IUMA Reply with quote

IUMA.COM is the original online music site, they started out back in 92 I think. That was the first site I ever used back in 98 is when I started. The traffic is slow but it's another good site for sure.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:09 pm    Post subject: IUMA Reply with quote

I'm quite new to all of this, only been online for a year and a half now. I didnt know IUMA was the original online site.

I found it strange how I received more inquiries from IUMA. hmmmmmmm.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: IUMA Reply with quote

You know I STILL haven't made a music page at IUMA... Just never got round to it... The Sisters have a page at virtually most music websites on the Net whilst Jane Eliz are on the others......

I'll check out IUMA one of these days....... You got a link for your IUMA page, Debbie?

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: iuma link Reply with quote

I put it in my earlier post, but it hasnt appeared. Links and pics never seem to work with me. I cant imagine what I'm doing wrong. its driving me nuts.

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Debbie_Mannas/>

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: iuma link Reply with quote

Gaaaaaah. It did it again!

Oh hell, I think I've been using html codes instead of the ez codes that Mike sent. Damn and Blast.

OK, lets see if this works:

[artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Ban...bie_Mannas] http://www.debbiemannas.com/images/Debbies%20Pictures/Janet_Debbie.jpg ">[/URL]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: